[RD] Hamas/Israeli War News One: Hostages and Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mostly serves as a warning that I shouldn't get any Israeli as a roommate; they might start thinking the entire thing is theirs and the only way to enforce that is by murdering me and the landlord and also everyone in vicinity, just so that their living space is safe.

Had an Israeli room mate 2001. She liked weed.

I got a light headache trying to search for any meaning and clues in this post of yours, Zard, what are you trying to say here? What is this ANC and IRA? what is happening here?

They were "terrorust" groups that transitioned to political solutions vs fighting.

I suspect eventually Northern Ireland will join Ireland without massacres.

Why? Aesthetic borders?

You can't be both Jewish and Muslim. Both are religions and Jew ain't a race.

More like Jewish Arabs.
Jews ain't race, and if Jews convert to Islam it become Jewish Arabs...

Joji, what the heck are you talking about?

Natural dying out of the differences between Catholics and Protestants, no longer relevant, not likely to happen with Jews and Muslims (in the ME) anytime soon.

Ok?

I don't think the governance really rests on differences in transubstantiation. But I guess I could be wrong, from over here.

Natural dying out of the differences between Catholics and Protestants, no longer relevant, not likely to happen with Jews and Muslims anytime soon.
Except the fact that Jews often consistently seek refuge in Muslim regions to escape Christian persecution, and this is the very reason why Israel was established. However, when Zionists sought to create an exclusive Jewish state, the perception of Muslim tolerance shifted, a big historical concussion right there.

Now Muslims seek refuge in Christian nations to escape persecution from Muslim regions.

It's been a weird decade.

At any rate the situation in Israel/Palestine can hardly be compared to the situation in Northern Ireland, I'm sure anyone here can agree.

There are political reasons too, no external parties playing up the conflict in NI, while a dozen have a dog in the fight in the Holy Land.

Also compare open border to Republic of Ireland, with closed border to Egypt, for example.

Now Muslims seek refuge in Christian nations to escape persecution from Muslim regions.

It's been a weird decade.
You got it wrong dude, to escape Murican journey to bring democracy to the east. We like our places, but you don't leave us any choice when democracy turn it into rubbles.

I don't think the governance really rests on differences in transubstantiation. But I guess I could be wrong, from over here.
Oh it's not religious anymore, from the English angle, it's purely political. Westminster likes having allies to draw on, moreso since Brexit.

(the religious thing is still very much at play locally, I believe)

Anyhow, Snowgerry's right, it's pretty irrelevant. Just more musings from Zard on hypothetical futures.

You can't be both Jewish and Muslim. Both are religions and Jew ain't a race.

More like Jewish Arabs.
So Joji, tell me, if a Jew in London covert to Islam, after she took her shahadah, does she become at that moment a Jewish Arab?

Have you think this through?

You got it wrong dude, to escape Murican journey to bring democracy to the east. We like our places, but you don't leave us any choice when democracy turn it into rubbles.
Seems like part of it, yes. Definitely isn't all of it. Plus the narrative breaks down. Now arms flow from Persia to Europe in regional wars, too. The times are a'changing.

Wonderful, I see we've stumbled ourselves into circles so that we turn a conflict with an exact date and time of beginning (April 1948, or less than 80 years), into a trans-historical Clash of Civilizations. What a marvelous display of eloquence, as usually expected from our subforum.

We are snide like that. Much hate upon the world with our forum fellows!

Seems like part of it, yes. Definitely isn't all of it. Plus the narrative breaks down. Now arms from from Persia to Europe in regional wars, too. The times are a'changing.
A large part of it, except Afghanistan, those who run large chunk of it were affiliated to American: clerk, administrator, interpreter, etc. However for economical oportunity we can also say there are lots of influx of Atheist, Christian and Hindu to Muslims region, that's just the logical consequences of a globalize community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom