Issue with ToTPP

I know. No airdrops then. Crete is not in the map, nor the Italian held Dodecanese or the Peloponese for that matter. I will do the battle of Crete as a separate scenario. I have already made a map streching from the Iraklio to Maleme sectors (see preview).
The AI can't handle the Taranto raid either. I am turning the Swordfishes into ovepowered missles or an event nuke and let's see how that goes.
-edit- I could include this as a second map but it seems overcomplicated. I would have to start from scratch. This is a batallion level map.

Attachments

• Crete41b.jpg
    Crete41b.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 204
Preview pics for units beyond unit 79 do not show up in the encyclopedia. Titles and description texts show up normally though. Any ideas? I see that in scw2 the description texts stop at 79, is that related?

Actually I tried to add descriptions for units beyond 126 and they showed up in the encyclopedia, not in the create unit quewe though.

I figured out the @cosmic2 thing so everything works now. With some tinkering i somehow squeezed an 127th unit in the encyclopedia. It is named (nil) it has the graphic before the last and the description line for terrain
I cant assign it any. Doesn't show in the create list. It can just be a glitch. Any more units and the game crashes after loading.

Top Bottom