Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

I don't even remember exactly how I pulled this one off, but I managed to found The Order a few turns after switching to the infernals. :D

Spoiler :

I'm not sure but think I actually learned it from a goodie hut or by eating a great prophet or something like that. Pretty cool though, founded the faith, and subsequently completely eradicated it from the entire world one turn later by being the Infernals. (cuz the order is automatically removed from infernal cities every turn, and the one disciple ever created was used up for the culture boost :mischief:) So much for the order...take that ye noodle armed choir boys!

That was turning out to be a very evil game anyway...

Judging from my past experiences, if someone took that city from you, the Order holy city would pop back up there. Further, you probably could have built the Code of Junil... I swear I saw the Infernals do it once.

After annihilating the Kuroriates, Lanun, Bannor and Sidar, Orthus comes to wipe yet another empire from the face of the earth...

Wow, that's awesome! Othus has sucked ass in every single one of my games, so it's nice to see him actually teaming up with other barb units (even if they're skeletons).

- Niilo

Destroy Undead is a life sphere sorcery spell. Confessors cannot use it, but Priest of the Leaves and Yvain the Woodelf can, as can mages with life mana. The holy damage of order priests would still be useful against skeletons.

It figures that the Calabim would be the first to introduce industrialized agriculture.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0026.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0026.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 3,030
Wow, I mean turn 700+ and the AC is at 12? Wow.

Congrats on your stamina. So many cities. I get annoyed with that maintenance at some point and start to raze things or gift them to my weakest ally. Playing on huge/large pangeas end with having 1/3 of the world as barbarian reservoirs were I train my hight tier units :)

Yeah it's only prince.:( No comment on the quarry on the cows?

I believe that could happen if the tile became hellish then was cleared up, but that generally destroys the improvements doesn't it?

This tar demon must have a bad case of gas!

Spoiler :

This isn't funny. It's all too sad...
Exact odds of the orc winning: 0.11%
Spoiler :

Ah reminds me of that time I killed Orthus with a scout and did not lose a bit of life:lol:.

Top Bottom