What is everyone's education? (with poll this time)

What is your highest level of education?

• Total voters
I attended national college, but now I think I should went to public school instead because it yield more beakers.

You dont have to be smart to have a degree.
Just persistent

this is completely correct, although smarts help. I know people with MBA's who are complete dimwits and people with just highschool who are really on the ball. However, I would say those with a degree have the statistical probability of being smarter than those without.

Haven't even finished High School....

I also have to add that I started playing civ in highschool in the early 90s, and my Master educaiton hasn't improved my game either.

I guess you could say that I'm stuck at the national college for a while and still haven't dropped. I used to talk about going to the university but got rejected since I wanted to get into the top notch universities. Applying to a university for the graduate degree can be so much work sometimes because you have to search for the university that will suit your needs, is top notch and is affordable. I took the lazy path somehow and decided to walk away and complete the associates in college.

Top Bottom