Second Leader DLC/Update?

Or Dido with Phoenician Heritage...

This is actually one of the ones in which the name of the UA makes the most sense; see the intro whenever you start or resume a game with her about where she was prior to founding Carthage.

Well Phoenician Heritage only half-works. The name and the Harbor thing work, but the mountain thing is obviously a reference to Hannibal crossing the Alps, which has nothing to do with Dido, Tyre, and Phoenicians.

New civs will probably be needed to get people to put money for dlc, but I'm personally more interested in tweaks to the bnw mechanics and hopefully some new features such as expanded diplomacy in a dlc.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

So is it official that we have reached the end of Civ 5 (like to new patch in the works)? or just assumed.

I'm not aware of any announcement from Firaxis. Some folks seem to be assuming that the release of "Complete" means Civ V development is done. Is that assumption justified? Seems to me that everyone's guesses are probably equally ill-informed.

We would love a third expansion pack, but everything points to.. well.. end of Civ 5.

We still are owed one patch at least to get most of the Multiplayer working.

With Steam, they have more options for DLC only mini-expasion or something smaller scale.

The problem they faced with Civ4 and earlier is for any expansion to reach their 'base', it necessarily needed to be packaged and be in stores.

I can totally see DLC only context *paid or free* continuing, even if its just to keep a core team employed while development on Civ6 starts up.

Top Bottom