Weekend Specials Online

yeah indie gala bundles suck. I bought one cus it had classic gold rush in it, don't think I've ever bought another. And they actually had an adult one a month ago with anime sex games in it. Which ok whatever floats your boat, but do you have to make a bundle for that on your regular page? I visit that site not expecting content like that.

Humble is hit or miss. The main problem with most bundles is owning half the games already, most are actually decent, the weekly bundles are pretty weak usually.

Paradox are doing another sale - games such as CK II, EU IV and King Arthur are extremely cheap right now.

The only indie gala I bought was for Rise of Flight.

Pillars of Eternity on Steam 50% off. Still 20€ for a game I doubt I'd ever play. Still looks like a good game and deal.

It is a great game if you'll actually play it. I have it and Xenonauts on a backlog... played both of them once, I like them, I just don't want to devote the proper time to each I suppose.

All PI games are on sale in case no one noticed. Unfortunately I already got everything and already bought everything I could for everyone I wanted to buy for.

All PI games are on sale..
The original Majesty Gold HD deserves a look if some of you somehow have missed it. 1,99€ atm and it still holds up imo. I'm not sure of the sequel though.

... I like them, I just don't want to devote the proper time to each I suppose.
I think this is the problem for me too. I'm sure it's a great game that I'd like, but it's so time consuming and I'm reluctant to put enough effort into it. The thing is, I already have access to the game through steam sharing and I haven't touched it for several months.

The original Majesty Gold HD deserves a look if some of you somehow have missed it. 1,99€ atm and it still holds up imo. I'm not sure of the sequel though.

I think this is the problem for me too. I'm sure it's a great game that I'd like, but it's so time consuming and I'm reluctant to put enough effort into it. The thing is, I already have access to the game through steam sharing and I haven't touched it for several months.

I get this way with all strategy games, CK2? Galactic civs 3? Eh, maybe I'll just play civ and not have to learn new rules :lol:

Me too, I found it actually quite a good game. It's a rogue like with turn based tactical combat. Reminds me of ftl in a lot of ways. Downside is if you play it on hard you have to max your gear loadouts after each mission to win and since most of the gear is % based, you change one item and it throws your entire config off, so it can take a long time to find the most optimal setup. On easy it was no big deal, I'd burn through 4-5 missions and then equip, but I tried on hard and couldn't do it, spend twice as much time equipping gear as fighting and it sucked.

Are any of these in the humble bundle good?

$1
strider
lost planet 3
bionic commando
resident evil revelations 2 - episode 1

BTA
resident evil revelations
DMC Devil may cry
resident evil 5

$15
Street fighter IV
resident evil 5 untold stories dlc

The later Resident Evil games are supposed to be really terrible. I wouldn't bother.

I played a bit of Resident Evil 5 on the 360 last winter. While it was good enough that I did play a second session of it, it wasn't good enough that I finished the campaign. To be fair, part of that is that I'm not really a console person, so I'm less inclined to finish games there. But if it had been super-amazing, I probably would have.

Haven't played any of the other ones.

The BTA is already up to $8, when I woke up this morning.
Looks like most people are buying for Street fighter. :(
Buying the $1 tier for lost planet 3

DMC and RE5 are good action games, Revelations goes back to classic RE2 mold, no more action you will be counting every bullet, claustrophobic combat.

Giving you an single chapter of an episodic game really ? (practically a demo) Guess people that enjoy the game hitting a paywall will then buy the rest of the game.

Top Bottom