Weekend Specials Online

60% off on Shadow of Mordor Goty on Steam. Looks like Batman in Middle-Earth though. Don't think I'd like it.

Yep the bta addons are napoleon and shogun 2. Very tempting for $9. And then it's only $6 more for all the rome 2 stuff.... but my backlogs just too big can't do it.

I only have rome 1 and medieval 2 cus they were already on sale for $1 on steam a while ago.

They're still the best ones :p Shogun 2 and FotS are neat though, if not with the greatest variety. If you want Empire or Napoleon I have my hands on extra copies.

The keys from the bundle are packaged a bit:

Key 1:
Shogun: Total War Collection
Medieval II: Total War Collection
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Total War: ARENA Beta Access Key

Key 2:
Empire: Total War Collection
MEDIEVAL: Total War Collection

Key 3:
Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition
Total War: ROME II - Wrath of Sparta Campaign Pack
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack
Total War: ROME II - Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack
Total War: ROME II - Pirates and Raiders Culture Pack

Key 4:
Total War: SHOGUN 2 Collection

Key 5:
Napoleon: Total War Collection

I would love a copy of Empire/Napoleon (Is Napoleon standalone or DLC?) if nobody's claimed it yet

Another steam freebie

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee®

Abe's Oddysee is free for 24 hours! Add it to your account now, and it's yours forever.
Offer ends September 24th at 10am Pacific

That's impressive. I hear it's a reasonable game too.

Humble Indie Bundle 15 is out, though it's a bit of a blunder since it includes the old version of Planetary Annihilation that isn't available for purchase and has been replaced by Titans.

$1 tier: Sir, You Are Being Hunted, Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut, Goodbye Deponia (the 3rd one in a trilogy... wtf humble?), coupon for Titans (66% off)

BTA tier: Skullgirls, Planetary Annihilation (old version), Xenonauts, More games coming soon!

$10 tier: Gang Beasts ( :lol: they also have higher tiers for vinyl figurines for this early access game.)

https://www.humblebundle.com

All keys are individual.

I bought that bundle earlier today, mostly for QUBE, but SYABH looks interesting too. :)

Is planetary only multiplayer? Do people play the old version then? I had considered getting it many times since I loved supreme commander, but I hate multiplayer rts, I just like the campaigns so I skipped it.

Looked at steam reviews, looks like the original is still buggy and basically abandoned. Guess I won't have high hopes for it then. Might still be worth bta for xenonauts though.

It has single player. I do not like it to be honest, land, air, sea, space, other planets --- too much going on for me

Have you guys seen the humble bundle monthly? You pay $12 a month and get a special bundle each month. It seems weird, not knowing what games you will get. Gog does a lot of sales like this, mystery sales where you pay around $5 and get a random game.

$12 seems high since that's way above bta on most bundles, it better be some really good ones with new games for that price. I won't ever do it, need to know what I'm getting.

Yeah no screw that. While most of the games in Humble Bundles aren't as awful like most of the ones on IndieGala they have shown quite a few times that they are far from reliable for making good bundles. I find it unlikely that people won't end up with extra copies or mediocre games.

Top Bottom