Attachments

• Modern Yamato Preview.gif
    Modern Yamato Preview.gif
    211.9 KB · Views: 3,518
Here's the pediacons.

Attachments

• Pediacons.zip
    11 KB · Views: 548
Doh, that Marine's beaten me to it again - some people never sleep - well them Vampires LoL

Very nice one VingrJoe- I like that AEGIS look quite a lot. and the bits and pieces swirling round even after the sink (missile hit?)

Mwahahahahahaha! EXCELLENT! I love it! Thanks vingrjoe! Whatcha plan next?

A salute to a great achievement.

Vingrjoe,
must ask what 3d programs you use to get these beauties ???

Please explain in what order and such.....
I understand many times a 3D model must be optained on the internet and then work can start.... ??!!

Cemo

Dear vingrjoe,

after the awards for ripptide for his great tanks and Bebro for his beautiful planes, I want to decorate you with the Distinguished Navy Cross for the best ships here at CFC. :salute:

:thanx:

Attachments

• orden_navy-cross.jpg
    orden_navy-cross.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,652
@ Winter

I´ve searched, but is hard to find one in good quality. Maybe you have one, which is adequate? :)

Goldflash, I'm not sure. I still have a Soviet Kirov Class Battlecruiser model in the closet that I can use to build a 3D model, so I may start work on that. I read over at CDG someone requesting a North Carolina class BB. I may revisit my previous ships to redo at least the gunblasts. I really like my new ones using particle effects versus the old ones using sphere gizmos.

Cemo, I use 3DMax6. I occasionally, but rarely use Rhino, just because I'm getting more of a feel for Max. Plus Max renders the full animation versus having to manually render one frame at a time. All my units except the South Dakota Battleship I bought or got for free on the internet. The South Dakota I made myself, using a 1/700 scale model as reference.

John Falkner, in the words of Elvis, 'thank ya, thank ya very much'. :cool:

With a modern Yamato and a modernized Iowa I thought that merlely a modern Bismarck'd be missing- but then you said Kirov- WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been hoping that one of u gays would make a new one some day...

@John, I don't, sorry- I would If I had my Pazific General Disc with me

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
@John, I don't, sorry- I would If I had my Pazific General Disc with me

:eek: You meant that game from SSI in 1997. I´ve dug it out, but there is only a fictive medal on the cover :shakehead

Top Bottom