Best Overall Packed And Fun Mod - New Modder - Help!

Astrongtower

Chieftain
Hello!

I have been playing Civ4 for a while now. Well I use to and now have started back again.

There are so many mods that one can get lost.

What is some of the best complete overall mods out there maybe 1 or 2 that you can combine together or just have separately that give you the most bang for your mod?

Just do not want to have to install tons of mods to figure it out myself. I am new to modding and just want a mod that give me a lot of extra cool stuff.

Also the MAIN FEATURE I want is the feature to remove a religion from a city that I do not want.

So basically what really nice big mod can I add to the game that gives me a lot more cool features, game play, and units, and what gives me the ability to delete a religion from a city.

If I have to install a really cool big mod for all the cool new fun stuff I can, and then install another mod that will work with that mod for deleting religions.

Please let me know what will work for: [Civilization 4 - Warlords]

Thanks!

Get the Beyond the Sword expansion first and foremost, I really can't help you with Warlords. Then you might be interested in the Legends of Revolution mod.

Not too much out there for Warlords. As Imp mentioned, get BTS if you want access to the full spectrum of mods. And I encourage you to first try getting getting at vanilla BTS. You can get the BUG and/or BAT mod for BTS for unaltered gameplay enhancements.

The one big mod I remember for Warlords is Total Realism. At least I'm pretty sure there was a version of that mod for Warlords. A BTS version exists for that mod but the name was changed.

As for BTS, there's tons of huge mods out there for it. Check the mods forum.

If I recall, there are some mods with Inquisitor units, but I forget now which ones.

Just an additional addendum to the honored above posters :mischief:. Total Realism for Warlords has been renamed Realism Invictus for BTS ( great mod BTW).

I like A New Dawn mod for BTS. It's got new units and buildings, an expanded tech tree, and spies gain XPs and enhancements.

If you really want a everything including the kitchen sink mod then Caveman To Cosmos is the way to go. C2C can start with the discovery of fire or you can have an advanced start where learning to make settlements is the first tech.

Top Bottom