New Koreal or Babylon (in modded game)

IgnasC12

Chieftain
Hi there, i am choosing from two civs and can't decide which one i want to play and which one is better. Korea has +1 science from farms and worker from beggining and Babylon has the same bonus. So which one is better?

Neither Korea nor Babylon gets science from farms and neither starts with a worker in Civ V. Are you playing a modded game?

I'm pretty sure +1 science from farms is from the Events and Decisions mod. Not sure about the worker.

well if the two have the same bonus, how can anyone be better? I think we need more info from OP

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation & Customization

And this is what happens when OP doesn't give enough information...

From what we've been told, OP is choosing between Korea and Babylon to play as, and he is using at least CulDiv and E&D. Bottom line is it doesn't matter, the AI is still dumb whoever you pick, but it might as well be broken down.

First of all, Babylon doesn't have "the same bonus". Babylon is Mesopotamian, and as such gains +2 Population in their capital when it is settled. As for decisions, it has a Wonder decision and a decision that gives an early Observatory, regardless of mountains.

Korea is Oriental, and as such starts with a free worker. He also has a decision that can give +1 Science from farms, and a decision that will give production for gunpowder units and H'watchas.

Both these mods don't drastically change which is better; nor does it matter. Babylon is probably still stronger, because he still gets tons of Scientists, but it really doesn't matter; go beat the AI as Iroquois, and face a similar level of challenge.

Top Bottom