1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Chrisy15's Civilisations - The Fertile Crescent to the Cold War, and beyond!

Discussion in 'Civ5 - New Civilizations' started by Chrisy15, Jan 17, 2016.

1. SLGray

SLGray Chieftain

Thanks for the Qajar dynasty.

2. jarcast2

jarcast2 Chieftain

For anyone wanting to play the Pahlavi dinasty civ with Vox Populi you can copy and paste the following chunk in the Uighur_Caesar's Iran Pahlavi Dynasty (v 1)\Support\Support.sql file

It adapts the xml code of the UB and UU to the changes of VP mod.
    Note: I changed the class of the Literacy corp to paratrooper as in VP it unlocks at flight and upgrades into marines.

Code:
    --==========================================================================================================================   
    -- Gazebo's Community Balance Patch (Vox Populi)
    --==========================================================================================================================
    -- COMMUNITY
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS COMMUNITY (Type TEXT, Value INTEGER);
    ------------------------------
    -- Building
    UPDATE Buildings SET Cost = '500' WHERE Type = 'BUILDING_UC_SAVAK' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_BUILDINGS' AND Value= 1 );
    UPDATE Buildings SET GoldMaintenance = '4' WHERE Type = 'BUILDING_UC_SAVAK' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_BUILDINGS' AND Value= 1 );

UPDATE Buildings
    SET EspionageModifier = '-25'
    WHERE Type = 'BUILDING_UC_SAVAK' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_BUILDINGS' AND Value= 1 );

UPDATE Buildings
    SET BlockBuildingDestructionSpies = '1'
    WHERE Type = 'BUILDING_UC_SAVAK' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_BUILDINGS' AND Value= 1 );

UPDATE Buildings
    SET Defense = '500'
    -- Units
    UPDATE Units SET Combat = '37' WHERE Type = 'UNIT_UC_LITERACY_CORPS' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_UNITS' AND Value= 1 );
    UPDATE Units SET BaseLandAirDefense = '8' WHERE Type = 'UNIT_UC_LITERACY_CORPS' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_UNITS' AND Value= 1 );
    UPDATE Units SET Cost = '1259' WHERE Type = 'UNIT_UC_LITERACY_CORPS' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_UNITS' AND Value= 1 );
    UPDATE Units SET FaithCost = '650' WHERE Type = 'UNIT_UC_LITERACY_CORPS' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_UNITS' AND Value= 1 );

UPDATE Units SET Combat = '37' WHERE Type = 'UNIT_UC_ACADEMY_CORPS' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_UNITS' AND Value= 1 );
    UPDATE Units SET BaseLandAirDefense = '8' WHERE Type = 'UNIT_UC_ACADEMY_CORPS' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_UNITS' AND Value= 1 );

UPDATE Units SET Class = 'UNITCLASS_PARATROOPER'
    WHERE Type = 'UNIT_UC_LITERACY_CORPS' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_UNITS' AND Value= 1 );

UPDATE Units SET ObsoleteTech = 'TECH_MOBILE_TACTICS'
    WHERE Type = 'UNIT_UC_LITERACY_CORPS' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_UNITS' AND Value= 1 );

UPDATE Civilization_UnitClassOverrides SET UnitClassType = 'UNITCLASS_PARATROOPER'
    WHERE UnitType = 'UNIT_UC_LITERACY_CORPS' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_UNITS' AND Value= 1 );

UPDATE Language_en_US
    SET Text = 'Pahlavi replacement for the Paratrooper, but comes much earlier at Scientific Theory and has adjusted [ICON_STRENGTH] Strength and Cost.  When garrisoned, gains XP from building [ICON_FOOD] Food and [ICON_RESEARCH] Science buildings, and they are built faster. Provides [ICON_GREAT_PEOPLE] Great Scientist Points in the [ICON_CAPITAL] Capital when upgrading.'
    WHERE Tag = 'TXT_KEY_UNIT_UC_LITERACY_CORPS_HELP' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_UNITS' AND Value= 1 );

UPDATE Language_en_US
    SET Text = 'Pahlavi replacement for the Paratrooper, but comes much earlier at Scientific Theory and has adjusted [ICON_STRENGTH] Strength and Cost.  When garrisoned, gains XP from building [ICON_FOOD] Food and [ICON_RESEARCH] Science buildings, and they are built faster. Provides [ICON_GREAT_PEOPLE] Great Scientist Points in the [ICON_CAPITAL] Capital when upgrading.'
    WHERE Tag = 'TXT_KEY_UNIT_UC_LITERACY_CORPS_STRATEGY' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_UNITS' AND Value= 1 );

3. Chrisy15

Chrisy15 Flower, Beautiful

Cool, but you might wanna put this in UC's thread/that CBP civ compat thread/like anywhere that someone who wants to play Pavlova would actually see it...

(Also fwiw you shouldn't be putting the integers in apostrophes as this defines them as strings, and you can set multiple columns per update statement...)

4. Chrisy15

Iroquois updated to fix issue related to the Cayuga Nation.

5. Stef09

Stef09 Chieftain

South Korea's UA (gain gold from finishing improvements) stopped working for me at some point in the game. Not sure exactly when this started or what triggered it, but believe somewhere start of Classical Era. Possibly related to the follower belief 'work ethic' (piety for creating improvement) since I don't think I saw them work together. Could be it started earlier already though...

I'm playing with JFDLC v55 (public version). Attached the logs. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

6. Chrisy15

Vietnam released! Get hype to see my least invested mod become my most popular :)

Stef I'll... like... do something about that at some point... the plan kinda didn't work shh

carbon13, JFD, YINGCHENG and 3 others like this.
  7. Chrisy15

Ho updated to fix Mod Support, Tet Offensive, and to provide v22 YnAEMP support.

8. Chrisy15

Ho Chi Minh updated to fix missing Espionage screen icon and to tidy up a non-serious error with the decisions.

Stef09 and SLGray like this.
  9. Chrisy15

10. tmxk2012917

tmxk2012917 Chieftain

I got production for a ship every time I bought that kind of ship even though I did not play as Pitt.

Attached Files:

• Logs.zip
      File size:
      106.6 KB
      Views:
  11. SLGray

SLGray Chieftain

I notice that you worked on Vermont. Does it have TSL for YaEmp v25? It does not appear in the menu.

12. Chrisy15

Probably not, given that it was released before v25 was. Database log might explain something.

[EDIT] Apparently this is my 2000th post :thinking[FAMILY_FRIENDLY_FORUM]: I swear the counter jumped or smth. Well w/e at least I reached it in a good place :happytibs:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  13. SLGray

SLGray Chieftain

It is ok. I did not notice it was released before v25.

14. Chrisy15

Qajars updated