Got Lucky with Spain.

njmfff

Prince
I rarely ever get lucky with Spain, but this was crazy start.

Turn 4, discovered wonder. Turn 5, bought settler. Turn 10 found another wonder, bought another settler. Dunno, got my religion enhanced by like turn 15-20. :eek:

Grabbed +4 faith from NW, and when WC started, got +5 culture from NW. This turned all three NW into insanely powerful titles.

Controlled all CS and WC the entire game (thanks to Mongols knocking almost every CS on their continent). My religion was on every single city expect Babylonian three cities (he found Islam) ... again, thanks to me killing off very early on Mayans and sometimes later Theodora (who only struggle to keep her religion within her capital). Austria found religion, but never managed to spread it further then her own capital... Me nuking her capital from time to time with GP didn't help her either. :mischief:

Went for domination victory, but accidentally won by culture. :crazyeye::lol:

yeah, settled in the middle of Mongols, Polynesia and Morocco, which angry them (except Mongols who were my only true friends till the end game), but what the heck, it was worth it. :lol: +20 culture + 8 faith just from El Dorado. :eek:

Yeah, it was ridiculously easy game. With two NW close to my starting position, I got 1000 gold in matter of few turns, so I rush buy settlers and didn't have to waste 20 turns on building them, so the whole "building up infrastructure" came way faster then normal.

Top Bottom