Votes: 21 6.3%
  • 501 to 700 hours

Votes: 29 8.7%
  • 701 to 900 hours

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 901+ hours

Votes: 48 14.4%

• Total voters
53. Stopped playing for now, waiting for 3rd expansion bundled with DLC....

Went back and tried playing again. I'm up to 11-ish hours now playing as Oda on a non-earth map. I can see where some elements of the 1UPT are entertaining, but I still don't think it belongs in this game. I can also see where combat in general is entertaining, but I have a hunch that going for a diplo, culture, or space victory would be an absolute drag.

146 Hours.....

Decided that was enough until a new patch comes out. I just don't find the game all that fun. I think 146 hours is enough that I gave Civ5 a fair shake. Not going to list my issues, as everyone else has the same ones and been mentioned 10x already. Although unlike some people, I don't think I wasted the $50, being as 146 hours of a game is still much more than I gave any other recent title on my Steam list.

At least I still have Civ 4.

1280 hours played, so don’t feel like you have no life because of 200+ hours. I spent most of that time achievement grinding, have 93% of them, only missing the ones I have to play scenarios on Emperor or harder to get, besides the Samurai Invasion of Korea, you cant loose as Korea.

1800+

309 hours at this moment. By my standards, if the base game and 2 expansions had been $60 each, I would have played enough to justify buying them.

1050 something. Now ask me when I got the game... It was January. I got it this January. Now who's "got no life"? :rolleyes: And I keep thinking I wish I had more time for games, between my girlfriend, my job and all... Wow. This thread is is an eye-opener. Let's play some CiV.

1113 hours, and I am not ashamed of it. I am proud to get so much entertainment out of a single game... well, and it's DLC and expansions, of course! :band:

I just passed the 1600-hour mark, but a chunk of that time was spent with designing maps. Steam's time tracker apparently doesn't differentiate between WorldBuilder and real game time.

There is no option for 1800+ hours, and this poll is 2 years old, we are screwing up the data.

I'm ashamed, even though I've been playing it for more than three years.

I'm approaching 4,000 hours now (3,980+). Started the day of Civ5 release. 'Obviously' civ is the only game that has any hold on me. :lol:

According to Steam, 1,904 hours, so, over a thousand more than the highest option. And I know there's at least a few folks that are over 2,000 that I've seen on other threads.

And I consider my Steam tally a good estimate, because while at least a handful of hours logged were hours AFK, there's also some hours not logged where I actually was playing but internet and/or Steam went out.

What always amazes me is that only ~80% of people have popped a goody hut (ruin) when I check the Steam achieves. This likely means ~20% of people bought the game, were gifted it, or got it as a pre-order bonus for something else and never even played it, as that achieve is the most basic of all. The first time I saw that, it was genuinely strange until I thought about it and realized that Steam counts anyone who owns the game, even if they have not played it in figuring those percentages. I always keep that in mind when I see in threads like this that far less than ~20% of people on CFC have yet to play the game, and I always have to remind myself that CFC is disproportionately skewed towards being populated with people who usually have played at least a few hours :) .

194 hours. 80 hours were added because the summer vacation.

I proudly present 1400 hours +.

Why necro, why don't start a new poll?
... isn't there another thread(s) like this somewhere?

Top Bottom