Could someone please answer my question

You can't download a cracked game. That's illegal. Civilization V requires Steam. If you're saying that you didn't install it on Steam, then it's basically a cracked version. Buy the game. It'll make your life 10 times better.

It's just not installed through Steam because my computer is pretty broken and wouldn't install it again after it got wiped. I suppose I'll have to buy it again :(

Re-install Steam, log on to your account and download the game again. If that doesn't work, please post again and explain what's not working.

It's just not installed through Steam because my computer is pretty broken and wouldn't install it again after it got wiped. I suppose I'll have to buy it again :(

You don't have to buy it again, Steam keep the list of the games you own, and you can install them anywhere, anytime. Just log on your account to download the game again.

You CAN'T legally play or install the game without Steam on a windows computer, even if you've bought it.

And to add to the legal reason, we can't help you for a technical reason in the case you've bought it then cracked it because of another issue: we don't have the same version of the game.

edit: ninja'ed

Top Bottom