Ship of the Line 19/06/07

Sound of Goldflash running for cover.

Pffffft. They'll never catch me with that. Thats for blowing holes in the French. No no, my sloop will be in the shallows any moment now, and if that lourde chases, she'll be stuck on a sandbar.

Very cool. I like the painted side. I imagine that with a yellow-coloured civ that would look very much like the real Victory does now.

Another massive honking ship of doom from the Orthanc shipyards eh?

Nicely done! :)

It will certainly work well alongside aaglo's heavy frigate. I think I've gone three four or five different Ship of the Lines for the British, yet I could never quite find one I liked. The last one I used was the stock one, but now that I've seen this, I'm very sastified with the Royal Navy I have created in my Civ game.

Excellent work. I look foward to future units that you create and so kindly release to the rest of us.

Very lovely! If I still played Civ 3 I would download it!

Hey, I may anyways!

-GM

Shun the non-believer! ;)

:lol: I just found that since I could actually make units for Civ 4.. And have lots of fun at it to!

Plus since this unit is like 3/4 the size of a naval mod I am working on for Civ 4, (And we are on dial-up until someone puts highspeed through)...

Either way, I have been a huge fan of Orthancs, and his work inspired me!

Thanks GeneralMatt, really glad to be an inspiration (naturally, aaglo was mine)

Just watched Pirates 3 again, reminder:
Spoiler :
For the sake of all that is nautically sound, do NOT use an SOTL like that Lord Beckett guy does at the end! He so would've whooped them both, had he, you know, FIRED... AT ALL.

Another very nice ship, Orthanc! You truly are a master boats builder.

What a magnificent unit! The animations are really top-notch. Excellent work, Orthanc. :)

Thanks GeneralMatt, really glad to be an inspiration (naturally, aaglo was mine)

Just watched Pirates 3 again, reminder:
Spoiler :
For the sake of all that is nautically sound, do NOT use an SOTL like that Lord Beckett guy does at the end! He so would've whooped them both, had he, you know, FIRED... AT ALL.

You think in real life, that RN would let a guy take charge of a SotL If he didn't know how to fire? :lol:

Gonna have to watch that movie..

Well, again, beauty of a ship..

Top Bottom