A few flaws ive noticed (Conquests)

Efka

Chieftain
Ive noticed these using the latest version of conquests (latest at the time of posting)

1. Ships don't sink when you capture a city (the animation doesnt play)
2. I have spies in all civs, but the advisor says for many of the civs that the "best known unit we know of is..." and then names a unit they have which is not the best one they have. It is probably the last unit ive seen moving on the screen, but it is not the best unit class i know they have through spy knowledge.

Efka said:
1. Ships don't sink when you capture a city (the animation doesnt play)
QUOTE]
I would check on whether they are really sunk, and the only glitch is that the animation doesn't play... I seem to recall something like this awhile back (maybe in the beta?)

2 - I think it may be the last unit you saw. But, do upload a save where you see these happen.

I had the same thing in Napoleon Europe Conquest. The British captured Amsterdam after I captured it with in the first place and then put some of the British Man-O-Wars inside as well. Next turn I recaptured the city but didn't see any ships sink. They just dissappeared (When I didn't see the animation I thought that I somehow captured the ships lol... but it was just a bug)

Top Bottom