"Don't Cry for me Argentina!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I don't think Sone's that bad. I mean, sure, he can be a colossal <fill in the blanks with the power of your imagination!>, but he'll offer us a +5% income!

(Probably.)

You know what, I don't think Sone's that bad. I mean, sure, he can be a colossal <fill in the blanks with the power of your imagination!>, but he'll offer us a +5% income!

(Probably.)

I will raise it to +10 income and give you a tax break of +10! That is, like, a raise of +20!

Yes, but his increase won't collapse the economy.

My iron will should also ensure my increase will not collapse the economy.

My increase will come will the support of new industries...

Wait; we are going for elections now?

Whatever the case: join me... or else!

It will be but then you came along...

Tell you what: join me Tolni and I will provide you a free dog in armour!

Dont tempt me Aliedhoo...

...one sentance: Horse Armor DLC for TES: Oblivion

:p

The best DLCs of all time are the Old Gods for CK2, the Republic for CK2, Ways of Live for CK2 and Super Smash Bros's Mario Maker stage DLC.

Also: Beyond the Sword!

Dont tempt me Aliedhoo...

...one sentance: Horse Armor DLC for TES: Oblivion

:p

But can it compete with brewfest kodo?

Completely Overkill Pack is clearly the best. Best 20 dollars spent ever.

For real though, what Overshill did to block refunds for the COP is one of the scummiest things I've seen an established publisher and developer do.

PowerPoint is the social tool of the Office family; even though all are presentable PowerPoint is the one getting you to point a stick at the screen.

Hail PowerPoint!

PowerPoint is the social tool of the Office family; even though all are presentable PowerPoint is the one getting you to point a stick at the screen.

Hail PowerPoint!

Powerpoint really isn't that good. Whereas Microsoft Excel is objectively superior to Google Sheets, their powerpoint programs really aren't that different in terms of capability I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom