• White Supremacists

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KGB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others, please expalin

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It should be noted that sometimes conspiracies do happen (as in half of the time in the Byzantine Empire). Just because one view is backed by the government it does not mean that any other view is by default a false one, nor a less intelligent or less likely to be true.

I agree, and I may have sounded a bit too arrogant here. I have made a poor showing in this thread I think.

However, in the case of JFK, it is too unlikely details about the conspiracy - if there ever was one - will surface. Even if they will, chances are not big we can gain useful info out of it. Until it has been disproven that JFK was killed by that one bullet and there had to be two bullets, I think it's best to assume no conspiracy.

JFK himself was the second gunman - he travelled back in time to kill himself to make the world a better place after realising how badly he'd screwed everything up...

"Who is behind JFK's assassination?"

Lee Harvey Oswald: he fired
CIA: eh
FBI (Hoover): didn't shed a single tear
CUBA (Fidel Castro): was like "What? But, good, good..."
American-Cuban Exiles: can't unless permitted
Mafia: ask Howard Hughes
V.P. Johnson [or] (Republicans): not a partizan thing and Johnson wasn't in . Can't say ı am much of a Kevin Costner fan .
White Supremacists: not exactly
KGB: no
others, please expalin: ı didn't . We didn't . ı wasn't even born then .

I think there is more to it than is established. I don't feel comfortable making guesses what that is.

Also, since we seem to be discussing stupidity, crazy tin foil hatters or -"crazy-tin-foil-hatter"-screamers are IMO almost on par regarding stupidity unless screamed at an actually crazy tin foil hatter.

Mick Jagger is on record saying he killed the Kennedys. I don't know why that's not mentioned more.

Gotta say, JFK is one of the greatest consensus-builders I have ever seen. I mean, he got the KGB, the CIA, the FBI, VP Johnson, Castro, the anti-Castro exiles, the mafia, communists, far-right reactionaries, and the ghost of Marilyn Monroe to unite in the greatest super-secret conspiracy of all time.

What did he do to make those guys so angry? I'd link to Thugnificent describing Terra Belle if it weren't for the language problem.

Mick Jagger is on record saying he killed the Kennedys. I don't know why that's not mentioned more.

I'd just like to say that this is possibly the greatest post ever seen on this forum.

not challenging the thread winner , but maybe because that Sirhan Sirhan dude was caught with a gun in hand , unless of course Mick Jagger is the guy who runs Industrial Military Complex incognito and wasted an opponent of free Phantom sales to the Middle East or whatever .

I think it's Fidel Castro. Apparently, he had a more competent intelligence agency than the USA, since he lived through approximately 638 attempts of the CIA to eliminate him.

And then he took revenge.

purely as an historical discussion , Fidel Castro was always well aware that it was the Russian power that deterred the Americans . From attempting a real invasion and similarly effective measures . Him getting JFK killed would have been far too brash for the Cold War Russians ; Moscow would have turned the other cheek for the "immediate" replacement of Fidel Castro by a cigar that would really explode .

I think it's Fidel Castro. Apparently, he had a more competent intelligence agency than the USA, since he lived through approximately 638 attempts of the CIA to eliminate him.

And then he took revenge.

If there is one thing about intelligence agencies, always bet for them to botch up an operation more times than not and mistakes to go public. While the US failed to kill Castro, Cuban intelligence has made its fair share of as bad blunders going everywhere from the granma deaths to calling an American military officer about actions in Granada via a wrong number.

some of you guys are hilarious!
just wandering what the opinions are, myself I think it had to have been one of those secret service agencies.

It wasn't me.

That's all I know for sure.

Probably. Especially as I don't know how to shoot a gun. And I've never, to my knowledge, ever been in an aeroplane.

Spoiler :
Things are looking good. Do you think I'll get away with it after all?

Unless you were born about 1945, forget it.

Top Bottom