Votes: 2,357 39.0%
  • The Nineties (1990-99)

Votes: 1,273 21.1%
  • The 2000s (2000-2009)

Votes: 68 1.1%
  • The 2010s (2010-2019)

Votes: 3 0.0%

• Total voters
Indeed although I find it doubtful that any 4 yr olds are playing at the moment :) Anyways I'm in the minority, I'm a 2000s baby

I am from 1995, our two minorities should stick together :lol:

Civilization franchise is older than me :0

By the way, what would happen if this massive poll was in the beginning made as 'public poll' with each voter's name next to the option he chose? Would CFC
a) explode
b) have a 5000 users' names here
c) turn into private poll?

:p

I am from 1995, our two minorities should stick together :lol:

Civilization franchise is older than me :0

By the way, what would happen if this massive poll was in the beginning made as 'public poll' with each voter's name next to the option he chose? Would CFC
a) explode
b) have a 5000 users' names here
c) turn into private poll?

:p
As much as I would love the insanity of the endless list of 5000 user names, I think the mods would make it a private poll, since we would then probably be divulging too much private information that our kindergarten teachers tell us not to. :p

But I guess that theory got shot down anyway because everyone here is saying their ages.

Born in 2000 here

So this thread was started in 04. Meaning anyone born then would be at most 4... This person was definitely expecting this thread to live a long time. I was 5! Also, how did it end up in the civ V for? I'm assuming it was moved? Oh and I feel bad for you 2000+ because I got to experience 2 millennia. :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nope, 2000 was technically 20th century, due to the fact there was no year 0. :D So yeah, all those celebrations were a year early.

Hmmmm. Give me a second to pick up the pieces of my mind you just blew.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

On 1993 I have played Civ 1 on my Amiga for the first time. Haven't missed a single Civilization franchise since 1993. I was 35 when I have played my first Civ game.

80's here !

The most proeminent generation of Civers !

Happy Civing !

There was a year 0 if you use a proper calendar ;)
Uh, assuming most of us are working off of the Gregorian calendar here:
Wikipedia said:
Year zero does not exist in the Anno Domini system usually used to number years in the Gregorian calendar and in its predecessor, the Julian calendar. In this system, the year 1 BC is followed by AD 1. However, there is a year zero in astronomical year numbering (where it coincides with the Julian year 1 BC) and in ISO 8601:2004 (where it coincides with the Gregorian year 1 BC) as well as in all Buddhist and Hindu calendars.

What's the proper calendar, just out of interest? :p I'm pretty sure it would make no difference to my point, though, as year 1 would become year 0, and thus 2000 would be 1999.

The quote AgressiveWimp had pretty much answered your question. I was referring to astronomical year numbering :)

80's kid here. In fact, I was born in the year 1980 :D

I never realized there are quite a few hound teenagers here. I guess we are just much more mature than non-civing teens. :hatsoff: :eekdance:

1980 here damn i am getting old

It would be interesting to know just how many of the Eleven in the poll were born before 1930, and it would be even more interesting to find out if they are still playing!! I wonder if there is a Centenarian still playing the game?

Top Bottom