IJN Yamato Class Battleship

vingrjoe

Landlocked Shipwright
Here is the IJN Yamato Class Battleship. I adjusted the time slider in Flicster to the slowest possible setting, but the death animation still plays fast ingame. I also had to change the background color back to magenta due to some problems with the blue (of course it doesn't matter as it is transparent, the blue just looks better in previews). Anyway, she's all done and ready to wreak havok, or become a nice fat target for US naval aircraft.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/Yamato.zip

Attachments

• Yamato.gif
    Yamato.gif
    296.4 KB · Views: 4,707
A Viking Yeti said:
Looks good...

BTW: A preview would be nice, it'll attract more attention :p...
Umm, he actualy did posted the preview. The limitations of the forum when you attach more than 1 file will not show a picture.

Here's the pediacons.

Attachments

• YamatoCivpedia.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 335
absolutely spectacular!!! Can't wait to have her sink my whole fleet!

Bravo, looking good Joe.

Hey, Excellent! Any way you could make a 'modernized' version?

Something like Battleship pictured in this thread? It doesn't have to be exactly the same.. infact, if it wasn't and you just build it how you want it, I'd liek that very much.

I got that link from Wyrmshadow. He already made the Shiano/Okinawa (both versions!) also pictured here, but you probably knew that.

Very tempting Goldflash....very tempting indeed.

One question would be : What nation would influence the design of the modernization , USA, Russia, Japan themselves ?

Well.... Hmm. .that is a goood question. I plan on using this as the repalcement for the Stock Battleship in my Euro-Africa Mod. It is perfect beacue since it is Japaneese No Nations in my mod build it. This frees up your KGV and Wyrm's Bismarck for Flavor Roles :D

I don't know the best answer.. .but maybe Russian?

Top Bottom