I'm a bloodthirsty despot. And proud of it!

What should I do next?

• Ally with Egypt and kill Scandinavia

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Make peace with Egypt

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Kill Egypt and Scandinavia

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Kill Egypt and remain friends with the Vikings

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Why abandon culture?

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

puglover

Disturber of Worldviews
I just got Civ 3 PTW 2 weeks ago. I had a friend on the phone. He was Kent the Barbarian. We were going to play multiplayer while talking over the phone about the happenings in his empire. I was the Romans. I changed the Civ's name to the Igla Empire. I was Emperor Joseph the Great of the Iglorians. He was the Vikings. We played on Marla's Map. Later, I met Kent's civ. I started the game in Great Britain! That puny island not big enough for six cities! (No offense to British people) The vikings were in the Mid East and Egypt was in Russia. Anyway I met the Vikings. I got contacts with the Egyptians. "Let's kill 'em!" Kent said. "Okay." I said unsurely. For I had accedentlly set the difficulty to Regent instead of Warlord. But we attacked in an alliance. Cumae was a city on the coast of France. A fertile city. But Giza was on it's border. I attacked with a legionary. My heart was pumping... Nope. Lost to a regular spearman my veteran legionary. I got unhappy. I was now officially an enemy of Egypt. I was mad. I took three galleys of Legionaries and razed Giza to the ground with little trouble. Now my greedy eyes feasted on Memphis in real world Scandinavia. I took my Legions to Memphis. I thought my great legions would never fail! So I left only one legionary to defend the city after it's fall. Next I took Pi-Ramesses. Kent reported that after capturing Heliopolis his army needed to recupperate. He made peace. I thought Egypt would crumple at my presence. But the Egyptians took Memphs back with six archers for they had no iron. Then Pi-Ramesses was next on their list. I begged Kent to help me! "Sure he said. I just got Invention. Now I can take them with Berserkers!" But my army was weakened. I knew what I had to do. I was going to temporarely turn myself into Sparta and give up culture periodicly for a strong military. Egypt will taste the sharp steel of my sword. :king:

Will be continued tommorow.

KILL EM ALL

I'm soooooooooooo sorry! Didn't go according to plan. MIGHT continue story tommorow. :( :( :(

Rats! I PROMISE tommorow. 6:00 PM. Please give me another chance!

Kill kill kill!!! :rocket: :hammer: :soldier: :slay: :sniper: [plasma] [phaser] :die: :shotgun:

Sorry. Kent's dad is on a 2-week visit to London. AND HE TOOK THE PTW DISK WITH HIM!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Actually Great Britain is undersized in all the maps, ppl seem to think that GB is tiny, however England is small Wales is small Scotland is small etc but together britain is quite large(not on a russia, canada sor of scale tho

You should keep your dirty rotten ugly hands off Scandinavia and realize who your masters are.

Yep. Can't play without the CD.

What do you mean "again"
He should have the CD by Sunday

In the meantime,

DIE EGYPT DIE! MMMMMMMHAHAHAHAHA!

:sniper: :egypt:

Kent is back in the war. He took Thebes, Buto and another town (forgot the name). We have Gunpowder tech. Almost have Astronomy and Military Tradition. It's only 140 BC!!!! (because accelerated production is on) I took back Memphis with Medeval Infantry. Kent has a huge army. Nearly 11 Berserkers! :eek: I only have 4 legionaries and three medeveil infantry. I took another city to the west. The Egyptians have a large empire. We will fight to the bitter end! We will continue west until Egypt is destroyed.

Top Bottom