Super Power Modpack - Total Conversion

My experience is that this mod is too buggy with this save issue. Now I am back to 12kb saves from turn 1. Will wait for v 4.3. Please fix this save issue cause I love the mod otherwise.

DLL 53 been working GREAT for me, no bugs, no save problems, until this:

turn 277, Select Research, tech tree on left side of screen GONE! shows header for Tech then an open window to game underneath, can not select any research, game over

Sounds like an issue to me. Bottom line this doeant work just wait I think hes fixing a bunch of things in secret

DLL 53 been working GREAT for me, no bugs, no save problems, until this:

turn 277, Select Research, tech tree on left side of screen GONE! shows header for Tech then an open window to game underneath, can not select any research, game over

That's strange. I'm having issues on turn 277 as well. After I click "Next Turn" when it gets to Korea's turn the game closes without warning. I'm playing with InfoAddict as well and I've included my save file. NEVERMIND! I was on the old version.

Attachments

• Washington_0277 AD-1814.Civ5Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
Your mod has too many conflicts with CSD. Upon completion of any of his new congress resolutions the save file becomes corrupt also. As well as policies that interfere with his mod. His is already in place and working steady so I figured changes could tailor to his totally opinion.

Everything works perfect for me in this modpack but I am unable to scroll the tech tree. It is too much posts here so if someone knows how to fix it, I will be very greatful. It sucks that I can play just in Ancient era. I tried to start in further era right from the beginning but I can´t scroll tech tree either.

Thank you for your time.

I am using just DLL, super power balance, buildings, units and misc.

There is a big bug with tech right now. In my game, sometimes the AI gets tech super quickly even on marathon. Around 3-5 techs in a few turns, while I haven't even finished researching. We were all beginning the modern area then all of the sudden I notice China has bombers -.-

It seems to only happen with large and powerful civs. Is this research overflow?

i nned help with getting this to work, the DLL - Various MOd Components(v61).civ5md file is palced in Mygames/civilizationV/MODS fodler, but it doesnt show up in the games mod selction, therfore icannot tick msot parts of the superpower mod

what am i missing?

ok fixed it, i have been putting it in the civ 4 folder haha

I was curious what you have planned for the next version? Could you make it so that ranged non-siege land units can't attack naval units? I was working on my own mod, but yours has hit soo many of my ideas on the head. Have you thought about making more social policies mutually exclusive, like Tradition and Liberty are now? If you would like any help, I can do XML codding.

Hey enjoying the mod a lot. Quick question, I haven't don a dow on anyone yet, but if I do, do I get the same old Warmonger penalty? Or not?

Hi lincoln :)

I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you that I am on vacation currently. I didn't forget the translation:) I'll be back in 2 weeks and translate the remaining strings immediately. :)

I'm typing on my phone and it's browsing this forum soooo slow, so sorry if there are some typos right now. :crazyeye:

Only major things for me have been mentioned by others, corrupted save files for 12 kb, and tech tree scrolling not working. Besides that this mod is ridiculously awsome! I check every day for updates :).

Hello Lincoln_lyf

I loaded/played a non-modded game of CIV V and had a CTD so please disregard my previous post.

Thank you

So, not sure what the incompatibility is, but I've run into an issue with workers not having buttons for their actions unless they're on an already improved plot. I was working around it with keyboard shortcuts, but ran into an issue where there doesn't seem to be a shortcut for repairing a plot improvement.

Running the updated version of this mod, v53 of the .dll file, CSD, Civ4 Diplo and a bunch of Whoward's Pick N Mix mods.

I imagine I'm going to need to isolate this, so that means disabling the other mods one at a time until the problem is gone, ugh. Unless of course, someone has an idea of what would cause the issue...

So, not sure what the incompatibility is, but I've run into an issue with workers not having buttons for their actions unless they're on an already improved plot. I was working around it with keyboard shortcuts, but ran into an issue where there doesn't seem to be a shortcut for repairing a plot improvement.

Running the updated version of this mod, v53 of the .dll file, CSD, Civ4 Diplo and a bunch of Whoward's Pick N Mix mods.

I imagine I'm going to need to isolate this, so that means disabling the other mods one at a time until the problem is gone, ugh. Unless of course, someone has an idea of what would cause the issue...

Dont use this mod until it is fixed. There are to many issues with a wide range fro graphical, text, to save files

Well, in spite of advice not to use the mod, I've continued on. However, ran into an interesting thing with Carnival and saved games. I was playing last night and all was fine. Hit Carnival, things were still fine. However, after loading a save today, one of my cities, Belo Horizonte, is producing crazy (1m+) culture, negative -1m+ gold, etc.

Loading prior autosaves creates the same issue - that city is suddenly producing crazy amounts of gold, culture or faith. Using IGE to delete the city and recreate it in the same plot has the same result. Recreating the city in an adjacent plot seems to solve the issue.

Looks like there haven't been a lot of posts of late from Lincoln. Hopefully he's still working on the mod - I'm really enjoying it and would love to see some of these bugs tracked down and eliminated.

I played with this mods a couple of games on epic speed w/o serious problems lol.
Yes I got 13,4 kb savefile at my first game. Then I turned off reseed! mod (fck logic) and then everything was fine. Then I turned on reseed! again accidentally but my savefiles are ok.
Sorry for my tenses btw. A bit lazy to lern them.

Getting close to the end of my current game on this mod. Ran into a couple of issues, some of which I've fixed:

1. Cannon is set to go obsolete with Dynamite, but the Artillery isn't available until Large Caliber Ammo. I fixed this one for my game.
  2. Models and flag issues for Artillery, Attack Helicopter. I fixed the model for the Artillery, but Attack Helicopter didn't work. I also don't know for sure which XML tag references the unit icon flag...

That being said, this has been one of the most entertaining games I've had in quite some time. Numerous times various civs have risen to prominence, only to fall. Both Brazil and Venice were nearly wiped out and rebounded over time to be two of the dominant late game powers (well Venice was until Brazil and I declared war on them. Now they're about to be wiped out, which should give me a culture victory.) About the only wonky thing has been how quickly the AI can change from friend to foe, but I can live with that given all the other goings on in the game. I'm definitely a fan of this mod and will be hoping that the author cleans up these issues. Otherwise, I'm going to have to see what more I can do to fix the issues as I find them...

Top Bottom