A Noob's Game: From Begining to End

Super_Bob:)

Chieftain
This is my game I am going to start. :) I'm new on the fourms and new with civ 4 and all these tips so don't mock me but tips would be helpful.
Ok, I'll go design a game.

I'm the french leader I'm on chieftan small world and it's 4000 BC.
Now I might research hunting to find the copper.

3800 BC

As for slavery,
I will build a granary then whip.

If you like some tips: attach your save game to each post/
If you like more tips use screenshots!

Good luck with your game.

you can post screens on this site... they allow a bit of uploads...

yes, but the link inside these img tags: Tinypic provides it just right of the picture. ("the IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" line.

And a bit more detail. Did you build stonehenge and the great wall in the same city? This could lead to a GP pollution, it may be to advanced now, so it's not really to important.

edit: I put your images in the tags:

Maybe a game-save? And a bit more info would also be much nicer. Its not nice reading a sentance, or two, and trying to fit an entire civilisation around it...

What tech-paths are you going? Have you found a good friend, who will be your buddy for the game (ie. least likely to backstab)? How is your exploration going, and who have you met? How advanced are they? What wonders have been built, and have any annoying events (if you're playing BtS) popped up? How is your economy going? What cities have you made, and what (if anything) will they specilize in (remember, specilisation is important in this game, as Im only just getting the hang of it)? What is limiting your growth the most (sickness, happiness, food, time?)? Is war brewing against any of the AI (or against you?)

We are eager to hear about all these questions, and any others you would think we would need so that, when you are finished the game, we can dissect it and see where you did great, where you did OK in, and where you need more work in (if, of course, you want that sort of feedback).

Top Bottom