Modern Unit Graphics

Bassar al Assad's SAA and allies in the ongoing civil war.
SAA have adopted a US woodland copy. NDF militias are also supplied with Iranian digital camo. Hezbollah are in surplus Syrian vertical lizard.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Assad Syrian Arab Army.png
    Tanelorn Assad Syrian Arab Army.png
    19 KB · Views: 1,275
As the images of the 2016 Palmyra offensive and recapture by the SAA keep coming in, all of the above schemes are evident but more prominent frontline units like the Desert Hawks (Suqur al Sahara) are in US desert OCU copies and kevlar. So:

http://syria.liveuamap.com/

Attachments

• Tanelorn Assad SAA Palmyra Offensive.png
    Tanelorn Assad SAA Palmyra Offensive.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,053
Tanelorn, any chance of filling out some more modern (post-Cold War) Asian infantry? I think it's currently grossly underrepresented in that department for the largest continent on Earth in both size and population. I could only find, in fact, in anywhere near recent graphics specs China, Japan, Malaysia, India, Afghanistan, most Middle-Eastern nations, and (though it straddles both Europe and Asia) Russia. That leaves a LOT modern of Asian countries out, especially recent newsmakers like Pakistan, Bangledesh, Taiwan, and the Koreas. Not trying to apply too much pressure, and it's not a huge thing, just a humble and gentle request.

Actually, with a few (neigh, a, bunch) of snags with my planned Fall of Rome scenario (mostly centred on implementing events satisfactorily, which is giving me a real headache), I've been considering a modern (1990-2020 range) Pacific-Indian Ocean rim scenario, given a lot of news (that doesn't focus on the Middle East, the crumbling EU, Russian ambitions, or the circus that US politics has become) have dealt with affairs in that region a lot.

Please understand, Curt, I'm not "dumping" the scenario on a fickle whim. The Fall of Rome scenario, as I have it envisioned, will take a much more advanced and complicated setup of the events.txt file than at first seemed apparent - or than I have ever worked with before. Before fully tackling it, I need to figure out to actually get what I want done doable. But, at the moment, I'm a bit frustrated with previous attempts and need a bit of breather from it. So, it's not quite that I just lost interest and casually dropped it like it was hot. I'm hoping you can understand.

Well, KW is only a couple of tweaks from completion and should be ready for release shortly, and I DID doggedly dedicate to that for several years, so there is that... ;)

Curt, I feel you're Trolling here now, rather than constructively criticising. ;)

Posting from my phone

Attachments

• Tanelorn summer 2016 modern.png
    Tanelorn summer 2016 modern.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,283
Very good units Tanelorn :goodjob:.
I have included in the BCW scenario your nice version of turk F-16. And I have seen that in latest Fairline version of this plane, the nose is lower. But it is easy to modify. I hope you enjoy your holiday Tanelorn. :hatsoff:

Top Bottom