Top 10 pretenders to the crowns of Europe

Georg Friedrich said:
The German people should think about bringing back the monarchy, I am sure it will happen.

Only if we can chop your head off right after.

Keeping track of royal families is kind of interesting, but wouldn't it be a bit insulting to France to reinstate a king, even if he had no power?

This guy really has benevolent monarch written all over him.

Keeping track of royal families is kind of interesting, but wouldn't it be a bit insulting to France to reinstate a king, even if he had no power?

They already sort of did that after the French Revolution... But that's still hilarious, I think.

The Georg Friedrich chap actually looks a bit like Kaiser Wilhelm II. Same sort of nose and jaw.

I want to see a picture of Wilhelm II's left hand.

Robin Williams is former Portuguese royalty? :eek:

All these guys just seem to be shameless rich guys and self-promoters.

George Frederick should be installed as German Emperor, all the others can go to hell. The only family that has any rights to the French throne are the Bonaparte's and not the Bourbons.

As for shameless rich guys, most of these on guys are not super rich and if they are it is usually not due to inheritance, but because of business success.

I think you forgot the words "arrogant" and "snobbish".
Why don't they crown Paris Hilton as Queen of America instead, the consequences would be hilarious.

The exception being that Paris Hilton's family has no claim to having built and maintained the Union.

The exception being that Paris Hilton's family has no claim to having built and maintained the Union.
Georg Friedrich's family can lay claim to royally dicking over Germany.

Top Bottom