• JosEPh_II

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Praetyre

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Epi3b1rD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Spirictum,

Did you PM ls612 about taking over for him at least in the Massive game? Did he respond if you did?

If not next time it's his turn post here and ask him. He's in college and has stated his time is limited for these games now.

I like ls612 a lot but he's made it known that he's losing interest. And this will be a long term commitment. Look how long we've been going in both games now!

I would welcome you readily if he wants to give it up.

JosEPh :)

As you all are probably aware, I haven't been very involved with the Massive MP game, or with C2C in general, for a while now. This has lead in the past to me missing my turns or delaying them several times, which no one has enjoyed. I'm posting here to announce that I will be giving my turns in both MP games to Spirictum, who seems much more interested in this game than I have been.

Both MP games? Where is the other one going on? I think it's ok to play both, but I'm not sure.

Joseph sent me some instructions on how to properly be added to this game, but I'm confused. I have tortoise SVN which I used to download some mods (RFCE, DoC, RAND), but I didn't know accounts could be created there. I don't remember creating an account.

So after I know about this account issue, I should report my account to koshling so he can add me to the player's list. Then Joseph said I'll have to check the SVN for updates daily, and after getting the update I'll know who has already done his turn and when it's mine.

So I play my turn and update the save list to then send both files via SVN commit (which I have no idea how to do).

So can you guys help me doing this stuff?

The other game is right here in thei sub forum Another MP game.

Go to SourceForge and create a user acct. It's free. https://sourceforge.net/user/registration

Once you have created an account you will need to PM koshling with your username. Once you have made contact with koshling, he will give you the details for how to create the SVN folder for C2C MP checkout.

As you will be taking over ls612's turn, you will need his game password for each game. Again you will need to PM him for this. If he has not already supplied you with it/them.

So get that user acct for SourceForge so we can proceed from there. :)

We will get you up to speed once you are set up and have talked with koshling.

JosEPh

I know my turn is up. I am waiting until we are sure that all traces of the viruses have been removed from TB's computer before I take my turn. TB is also absent from the site until his computer is clean.

Was wondering what was up. Thanks for the heads up Whisperr.

JosEPh

Looks like we are waiting upon Koshling.

Also I instructed Spirictum to PM Kosh so that his SVN username and other details could be added to the C2C MP SVN so Spirictum could take and commit his/ls612's turns when they come up.

So far no word from either Koshling or Spirictum how this is going.

JosEPh

Looks like we are waiting upon Koshling.

Also I instructed Spirictum to PM Kosh so that his SVN username and other details could be added to the C2C MP SVN so Spirictum could take and commit his/ls612's turns when they come up.

So far no word from either Koshling or Spirictum how this is going.

JosEPh

Sorry, been rather busy. Playing turns in the next few minutes...

Regarding Spirictum - Sourceforge does not recognize 'Spirictum' as a username - I need to know his sourceforge username to add him...

Also, since I am not currently modding I'd like to give admin rights to the C2C_MP sourceforge repository to someone else here (as well as me) so that I am not the only one that can administer it - any volunteers...?

Sorry, been rather busy. Playing turns in the next few minutes...

Regarding Spirictum - Sourceforge does not recognize 'Spirictum' as a username - I need to know his sourceforge username to add him...

Also, since I am not currently modding I'd like to give admin rights to the C2C_MP sourceforge repository to someone else here (as well as me) so that I am not the only one that can administer it - any volunteers...?

Sure. PM me.

It seems sourceforge did create my account despite telling me it didn't. Also it seems I didn't receive their confirmation e-mail, so I'm trying the recover password method here. My account username there is spirictum, and the displayed name should be Spirictum.

It seems sourceforge did create my account despite telling me it didn't. Also it seems I didn't receive their confirmation e-mail, so I'm trying the recover password method here. My account username there is spirictum, and the displayed name should be Spirictum.

Successfully added you now.

Also made Thunderbrd an admin.

I still can't access my account there because the only situation they send me any em-ail is tot ell me someone attempted to create an account with my e-mail, despite I already have an account named spirictum. The recover password e-mail never reaches me. I don't know what else I may do. I can't sign in because I never confirmed my account, as their e-mail never came. Any ideas?

Top Bottom