Sons of Mars (Redux)

Polish blockade?

27 territories with support for 36.

Yes, being UNDER the support limit imposes upkeep as well... it's crucial to remain close to one's support level. :p

Zaporizhie placed beneath NPC stewardship.

Zaporizhie abandons the territories and salts the Earth rather than give them to Songhai or its allies.

Tany are you going to address my freaking the hell out about maps for the like fifth time this year?

If you are referring to the expansion:

Afraid I can't make any exceptions, good sir! It leads to a hilarious can of worms being opened, and I only enjoy those if they're Gummy.

Songhai is still one of the foremost powers if nothing else, helped even further by the fact the Islamic bloc is dominant and the Christians are busy slapping each other over a tiny principality. :p

So it doesn't count provinces I'm occupying? Darn.

Anyways, Brandenburg Peace Deal time!

As agreed upon between the Palatinate and Prussia. Brandenburg remnant is expected to help against Poland when their army is back to speed. Brandenburg is henceforth guaranteed by Prussia.

New Song Emperor: Emperor Qianlong

Prince Hongli, who has been Regent of the Song Empire since his father, the Emperor, suffered a stroke last year, has formally succeeded his father, who is unable to perform his duties, as Emperor Qianlong. The new Emperor of Song rules over an Empire that has one of the largest economies and armies in the world and has the power to change the face of all of East Asia. Qianlong, being a fierce patriot, is sure to soon begin a war against the Manchu Barbarians who occupy much of Northern China.

The Qing convert to Buddhism so as to strengthen their alliance with Tibet and Burma.

The Koreans have schismed from Tibetan spiritual authority and have founded Theravada Buddhism.

The Thai convert to Theravada Buddhism.

48 provinces with a support of 36. With Civics 7 (support 49), your income would instead be 419.

oh ok, got it, that won't be too hard a fix then. Thank you. But dang that is a big penalty.

Still doesn't explain how Mosher's income doubled though.

Infra plus being close to his Civics limit.

Orders will be in slightly later today, as soon as I have a halfway-decent amount of free time.

Orders locked.

now that orders are locked, who thinks Cyprus will last more than one turn? :p

Wait what I was waiting for a soft lock or a warning this entire time and my peace deal was never confirmed

Orders lock in 72 hours.

I put it at the top of the update.

I'll accept orders for the next 24 hours anyway.

To Hell with the schedule. :p

I've been crazy busy the past few days. Finals start next week.

now that orders are locked, who thinks Cyprus will last more than one turn? :p

I give you a 50/50 chance. Depends on whether the fleet arrayed against you can crack through the Cypriot Armada.

I give you a 50/50 chance. Depends on whether the fleet arrayed against you can crack through the Cypriot Armada.

19 Alexandrian and Ottoman fleets at navy quality 6 and 7.

20 Cypriot Fleets at navy quality 8.

evenly matched, slight Cypriot favor.

"Slight."

Force power is troops*tech.

This is solely because Tany is lazy.

I'm not the one who designed that combat system. :mischief:

Top Bottom