team games - road building

I've notice while playing team games that automated workers will attempt to build roads connecting me with my teammate -- even if my teammate is on the other side of a huge continent.

Since AI workers function the same way as human automated workers, I've also noticed AI teams will start building giant massive roads in an attempt to connect their nations -- again with no regard to the distance between them, often drastically impacting their economy to ridiculous levels.

---

This isn't necessarily a bug, but it seems a little too strange to have been chance -- the AI messages the human player a LOT, the human player consequently closes the window asap to get out of the burdensome requests that are repeated every turn. Closing the window however allows the AI to get in one spoken word before the dialogue is closed. In the case of Catherine the word she is able to speak before the dialogue is closed is ... COCK. This results in every turn hearing Catherine say "cock". Coincidence? I don't think so.

Top Bottom