Alright, because no one has made a comic pertaining to the plot in two weeks... I've jumped ahead with my part. Sorry CivGeneral if I ruined anything, but you'll have your chance.

Time to mine! Time to strike!

Someone gets in their way

Good thing Delia has that Mandalorian iron arm bracer implant.

She researched it on the Wookiepedia just for that occasion. First research! Then destroy!

That's one way to end a battle. Good thing the quantum compressor is also lined with Mandalorian iron or that would have been nasty...

Man Juline is such a joker. I mean a few measly little tanks and APCs? Let's not lose our heads though!

God damn it Styles! This completely ruins my comic that I've been working on! :mad:

Moral of the story: Stay the &#@% away from Lucky Star. :mischief:

Now that was awesome! Completely outta nowhere:goodjob:

I take it no one would have any qualms if I rehosted this on my dA page? :D

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

(No, no problems)

Time for my comic! It took some time to construct, then I decided to throw out a lot of the script and screenshots because I have a better idea on what happens next... you'll never see it coming!

The enemy Mr. Sulu. Engage!

Didn't see that one coming did ya?

Spoiler Halo Reach spoilers. And Xenoblade :
A shocking swerve of a comic... I had nursed the thought of Kat's death in Halo: Reach and I thought... "Why not make it sudden like that?" We're all enjoying our exposition, giving out our next course of action and BAM! Sniper round from a Phantom!

Although for drama purposes I could have ended the comic there and in my next one the outcome is explained but well... this'll do just nicely.

How the crap did she know?! :mad:

Probably the first time ever that Strindberg has been taken to task "You're provoking us!":D

Time for these jokers to get moving!

Our New World

Of course we all know this scene, right?

Link to video.

Robin may want to have a word with you Connie!

Battle of wits people! Who can out-quote the other? Taking all bets!

Yeah, I'm not good with massive groups of people and well, I lose track of everyone. So sorry about splitting the party like that.
But hey... Mystery! Intrigue! Excitement!

Although the intrigue is not enough to allow you to start stealing :science:

Nice one, just literally shoot me!

(Slight error, Thor Strindberg was already aware of Connie being CivGeneral. I think the plan was to have in comic Stylesjl not be aware...)

So now to thicken the plot

Even Hutama thinks that's a bit wrong

The old distract the villain while monologuing ploy!

GLORY TO THE ROCKMEN! STONE CARVINGS PLEASE! NO STONE CARVING PASSPORT, NO ENTRY!

Top Bottom