Unit: USS Constitution (7th Oct, 2004)

aaglo

Furioso!

Attachments

• ConnieXL.gif
    ConnieXL.gif
    24 KB · Views: 4,617
Sweet!!! Nice unit -- and I even get the first reply!

RRNut

Ah, very very nice, and the flag too... Opposite to many others (it seems) I am sort of a "fan" of America, allthough not too keen on their current foreign politics... Whatever, but I am very keen of the US in general.

Can't believe how fast you work neither...

aaglo said:
This is the American frigate. Old Ironsides, oldest warship in the world still in commission (built in 1794-1797).

Beautiful unit which will find its way into my game :)

But for the record HMS Victory is the oldest warship in the world still in commission :p

Hmmm... decisions.... decisions... use this as an American unit in the epic game, or no? :hmm:

It looks really gorgeous, btw. I think this is definitely up there as one of your best units

This is absolutely beautiful!! I agree with DPII that this is one of your best.
Just one question, are you planning to make one,without the US flag or should I start editing the flics by myself?I want to give it to other civs as well:)

Awesome... I just have one question... Why is the file called Connie? A nickname for the ship, or something else?

Probably a nickname- Connie, from Constitution...

Yep, it's a nick for constitution. It also makes the ini-file smaller :crazyeye: (actually, I was just lazy, and didn't want to write constituttutututuiton every time - that's one of those words I'm never sure how to spell :mischief: )

But it already has the nick-name Old Ironsides.... Jeez how many names does a boat need ;)

Top Bottom