New Building: Freemasons Guild

Ukas

Pthooey of Tomainia

Aksl wished this... Don't know/remember what he plans to do with it but I liked the idea anyway so I did this. In the splash one sees some famous freemasons: Winston Churchill, Harry S. Truman, Mozart, Kemal Ataturk, Simon Bolivar, Jean Sibelius, Mikhail Kutuzov,Alexander Pushkin.

EDIT: Rufus T. Firefly managed to make another very cool splash graphics, check it out

Have fun,

Ukas

Attachments

• freemasons.zip
    87.9 KB · Views: 453
Awesome! Now the Knights Templar Order can be made obsolete by this!

Great... The friggin' Illuminatti are taking over the forums now?! ;) :joke:

Wonderful looking I have to use it somehow- don't know how, but I want it bad ;)

You could have it pop out an Illuminatti cultist every 5 turns or so (Flamegrape made the unit a while back, and you can find it in the unit artists' library).

Actually, the Illuminati is a 'secret Society' rumored to have exhisted since the time of the Ancient Egypts. They are said to be the thre rulers of the earth and shape human history. Wether they exist or not is up for debate. My opinion? I don't care if they are real, just they better not do anything agaisnt me or I'll go all WAAAAGH on their asses.

Goldflash said:
Actually, the Illuminati is a 'secret Society' rumored to have exhisted since the time of the Ancient Egypts. They are said to be the thre rulers of the earth and shape human history. Wether they exist or not is up for debate. My opinion? I don't care if they are real, just they better not do anything agaisnt me or I'll go all WAAAAGH on their asses.

Masonic secret societies were real on Europe on 18th-19th century. Their name derived by the faith that God was an architect and the world was a proof of the Reason's creation. This societies had more importance in insurretional movement during Restauration, like 1848 movs.

Just found this thread and I have to say: Thank you! Better than I imagened! :)

Here, take a beer on the house :beer: ;)

What does this "building" do? I planned to allow the civ that builds this wonder to carry out spionage operations an era before the others can build their intelligence agency.

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
@TopGun69: Doesn't the Knights Templar Order still exist today?QUOTE]

Well, some say they do... so I wouldn't rule it out.

Fact is though, that the Freemasons had strong ideological connections to the ideas of the Knights Templar.

Little known fact: The Founding Fathers of the United States were all Masons/Illuminati and actually left a treasure map of the secret treasure of the ancient Egyptians printed on the back of the Declaration of Independence as an 18th century "easter egg" for enterprising, young lawyers and historians studying the document to find. As it turns out, it was just Nicholas Cage who figured this out.

He of the Hollywood establishment, of course! Who else would "unearth" such a treasure? :lol:

Looks like a good movie, tho...

TopGun69 said:
He of the Hollywood establishment, of course! Who else would "unearth" such a treasure? :lol:

Looks like a good movie, tho...

You think so?? I think it looks like they tossed a bunch of movie ideas into a hat and drew three and crammed them into one storyline.

Wandering the forums can cause weird ideas to come to mind.

For all those reading this that have played Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, read that Illuminati article at Wikipedia, then connect the dots between them and the fictional 'Patriots' in MGS2.

:hmm:

The entire game is just an extension of this Illuminati myth with cool technology thrown in!:lol:

Just an observation I felt like contributing.

Top Bottom