Chat 4B: Saturday 11/20 8:00PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Governor TimBentley has authority to use the Palace pre-build at his discretion in preparation for an eventual Theory of Evolution build.

No culture rushes are planned at this time.

Zarnia Buildques 1315 AD

Fanataikku
Building: Cavalry
Qued: Nothing
Add: Factory, musketman

Zojoji
Building: Ironclad
Qued: Wealth (remove from que)
Add: Factory, Coastal Fortress

Immo
Building: Cavalry
Qued: Nothing
Add: Factory

Furuyama
Building: Marketplace
Qued: Cathedral, Library, Colosseum
Add: Nothing

Go science. Factories galore!!

Keep on researching
Medicine
Sanitation
Electricity
Scientific Method
Replaceable Parts

Osgiliath: factory, palace

Sto'vo'kor: ironclad, ironclad, worker, bank

Windurst: ironclad, worker, university

Pete: university, bank

Bentropolis: aqueduct, library
switch least productive grassland to mined hill

Kagemusha: aqueduct, marketplace
put taxman to work on mined hill

Grumpypuss: courthouse, aqueduct, marketplace

Suggested worker actions:
mine grassland, desert, and hills near Osgiliath
railroad Osgiliath's mines
mine desert near Sto'vo'kor
railroad Sto'vo'kor's mines
mine grassland near Windurst
railroad Windurst's mines
mine one desert near Pete
railroad Pete's mines
mine hills near Bentropolis, irrigate other land
railroad Bentropolis' mines
you could irrigate saltpeter near Grumpypuss (low priority)
irrigate desert, mine hills near Kagemusha
railroad Kagemusha's mine
Connecting the cities by railroads is a slightly higher priority

New cities should start production on a courthouse or temple, up to the DP's discretion (it doesn't really matter because it won't finish this turnchat anyways)

Hai-Rando - 1315 AD

Build Queues:
Epolenep: Musketman -> Factory
Regent Town: Factory -> Musketman
Manchai: Cathedral -> Aqueduct
Nihilon: University
Gerunshi: Marketplace -> Courthouse
Drachefnels: Courthouse -> University
Tonawanda: Temple -> Library -> Courthouse

PS: I will most likely be at the turnchat, though I doubt for all of it.

Trade:
Please follow the results of this poll.

Also, any instructions posted here by Oct in regards to luxes are to be considered valid and the word of the trade ministry.

SaaM

re: blackheart- remember what i said i'd be doing durring the last TC? Same thing goes for this one. The joys of being a teen in NYC, L'Urbus Eternae Meno Morales

Or something like that...

Regardless to say, I won't be here, the term is almost up and I have no intention on running for office of any sort again anytime soon. BTW- @SD3: feel free to leave this out of the log. It's instead of me making another post.

Per Minister SaaM's instructions to me...

Please also conduct trades approved in this poll, as well as in the one the Minister posted above.

EDIT: Please note that values given in the poll may change. Should some luxury lose value, and thus change the actual price, please make the change necessary to allow for maximum profit. For example, if the poll said to sell silk for 10g, but the AI will only pay 9g due to some unforeseen change, make the necessary change to make the trade.

Is it me or are a lot of ministries and governorships skimping this TC?

Itakaji Builds 1315:

Roma: Marketplace-Bank-Cathedral
NOTE: Change the Laborer 2 tiles SW of the city to an entertainer to end the rioting. When the Marketplace is finished, change him back.

Baldurs Gate: Aquaduct-Marketplace-Bank

Port Solema: Courthouse-Harbor-Galleon

Ominato: Courthouse-Aquaduct-Marketplace

Wakashio:Courthouse-Marketplace-Bank

Yatta: Forbidden Palace-Marketplace-Bank

MSAV

No special instructions, explore at will , and send HMS Daveshack for the Salzburg Whaling Station. Try to send expeditions towards the new continent through unexplored waters, and we figure out new colonies there in place. Otherwise, MSAV has preempted many needs previous TCs.

FAs Instructions

Pesky AI units moving into our territory
Ask them to remove there units from our land. If the option of "Leave or declare war" pops up after telling the offending civ over and over, I leave this to the DP's judgement. If they do declare war on us after refusing to move there units, then follow the procedures as listed in "If war is declared on us".

Demands
Refuse any demand from civs that pose no threat to us and/or in another contenent. If the Civ is demanding something and is bordering us and/or on the same contenent; Do not give up techs, maps, cities, and gold greater than 50g (Value of gold is yet to be decided upon the Leader and will change if he sees fit). If they declare war on us, please follow the procedure as followed in the below paragraph entitled "If war is declared on us".

If war is declared on us
If another civilization that is bordering us and/or on the same contenent declares war on us. Halt the chat imedeately.

Workers

3 Workers will be transfered from Team 1 in Western Kitakinu to the Izanga area to assist improvements. The other 2 spares will concentrate on irrigation while the main Team of 6 keeps on railing.

blackheart said:
Is it me or are a lot of ministries and governorships skimping this TC?

That's because of the short turnchat last time.

Minami-ken Instructions - (to be posted soon)

Who let my cities riot!!!!!!!???????? :grr: :mad: CG? :hmm:

Anyway...

All cities should remain on their current builds. If any city builds their temple, build workers after that. They will contribute to the rail-net.

If I'm correct I still have some time to post instructions. Sorry for delay, here it goes:

Odawara, Doomsville, En'Gha, Shorin-Ryu, En'Gha: Factories >> Hospitals
Duckburg: Factory
Hill Valey: Cathedral
Izanaga: Courthouse >> Harbor

Please, micromanage cities when building rails to most improved tiles.
And please get some more (more more :))rails in the province!

Slider:
-Keep science at max without negative GPT
-If two or more settings show same amount of turns in science, use setting that gives greater GPT
-Luxury can be raised, if needed

Rushes:
Tonawanda– Temple
Grumpypuss- Court

Settle Coal City. Looks like it will pass the vote. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=105243

Governor Blackheart has promised to provide settlers for such decisions. Unfortunately, there seems to be no settler on his builds. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=2347069&postcount=19

Some trades with Russia had only 50% support. Since trade wasn't there, I couldn't do them.

1 tade with overwhelming support couldn't happen because apparently Trade Deputy specified the wrong country.

Anyway...

Turn 0

After long investigations of the discussion thread, it was indeed felt that Octy meant China when he said Aztecs. And, because of high support in both the poll and by "assistance" of 2 Officers, I did the renewal with China.

Turn 2

Turn 5

Turn 8

We can get Sanitation in 2 turns, but some deals have just shut down, AND China's getting too close to Steam Power, AND our Coal Team has arrived off Russian Waters and I want to clarify the route...

AND France, China, and Zulu know Democracy!

Scribes scribing in absentia, hopefully we'll get a Log tommorow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom