• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Turnchat #4: Wed 12/22 6:30 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Donald III

Emperor
Other Time Zones:
7:30 PM EST, 4:30 PM PST
23/12 0030 GMT, 1:30 AM CET, 10:30 AM Sydney IIRC. (+10, Right?)

Time to rethink this "defensive" war. Russia has invaded our Waters, and our Allies are being called to Arms. We must make sure at least that these allies will not regret their choice.

NOTE: Pre-Turn could start at 6 PM CST / 0000 GMT to get to action faster. Please have all instructions ready by 5:30 PM CST/2330 GMT on the 22nd.

Previous Savegame

Previous Thread

Same as always... just follow the queue:

Combustion (4 turns)
Mass Production (4 turns)
Motorized Transportation (4 turns)
Flight (5 turns)
Radio (5 turns)

Build Queues for TC#4 for Itakaji province:

Port Solema: Factory>Transport>Library>Police Station
note: transport cannot be added to the queue until combustion is researched

Baldur's Gate: University>Hospital>Colosseum>Pentagon**
Laborers: Move from forest to plains.

Roma: University>Bank>Colosseum>Police Station>Intelligence Agency**

Ominato: Library>Market>Cathedral
Laborers: Move from unimproved desert to coast for growth in 1.

Wakashio: University>Cathedral>Colosseum>Hospital>Barracks

Yatta: Factory>Library>Hospital>Colosseum
Laborer: Move from Coal to Mined hill

** Note for DP: I have intentionally ordered unsupported construction of 2 small wonders in direct oposition to an unsupported call for constuction of these in the Edo instructions. I cannot find any significant discussion and/or polling on the construction of these wonders. The building of Pentagon and Intelligence Agency is conditional and can be omitted or not based on any valid/legal instructions by the Culture Ministry (or at DPs discretion). They should also be disregarded in the case that I am completely off my rocker and missed the discussion and authorization of these builds.

The entire reason that I have order these builds is to give the DP a legal way out of following potentially illegal queues.

Once again, if I missed something, then .... Nevermind.

Minami-ken

Salamanca - Factory (7), University(<9), Infantry (Tanks if we get Motor. Trans.)
Vandopolis - Bank(1), Factory (15)
Civantoria - Bank(2), Harbor(2), Factory (12)
Ela Springs - Cathedral(5), Factory(35)

Turn 2 - Rush the factory in Salamanca if approved.
Turn 6 - Rush the factory in Vandopolis if approved.

CIA 1520 AD

Those things that move horizontally
* Amp it up to maximum % to get tech in minimum turns, but do not go so high as to have negative GPT.
* lux slider at 0% unless cities start to go into disorder

Paid Slave Labors

Salamanca - Factory on turn 2. Should be less than 500g.
Vandopolis - Factory on turn 6. (should be 10 turns left to build)

Integrate settlers into Arrakis, Hill Valley, and Izanaga-No-Mikoto

Allocate up to 625 g to upgrade units.

Instructions of the Foreign Affairs Minister

Military Allainces
Sign a Military Allaince with any nation that gets 50% in the attached poll
POLL

Pesky AI units moving into our territory.

Ask them to remove there units from our land. If the option of "Leave or declare war" pops up after telling the offending civ over and over, then do not ask them to leave. If they do declare war on us after refusing to move there units, then follow the procedures as listed in "If war is declared on us".

Demands

Give in to any demands of less than 500 gold or one technologys.

If war is declared on us

If a Provolution or Epithemus is at the chat (or left speific instructions) they can decide if they want to do something otherwise halt the chat.

Peace Negoations

The war goes on. If the russians propose any treatys negoiate to see what the maxium they offer is, but don't sign.
If Zulu wants to renigoaitate peace (its currently at 13gpt to us and it only has a few more turns)

Osgiliath: Infantry, Infantry, Infantry...
Sto'vo'kor: Factory, Barracks, Infantry
Windurst: Hospital, Galleon, Factory, Bank
Pete: Hospital, Galleon, Factory, Bank
Bentropolis: Bank, Hospital, Cathedral
Kagemusha: Library, Cathedral, Bank
Grumpypuss: Aqueduct, Walls, Marketplace, Library
Arrakis: Courthouse, Marketplace, Library

Other: Rush the Hospitals and Galleons in Pete and Windurst ASAP. You didn't do this last chat like you were supposed to.

Noldodan said:
Other: Rush the Hospitals and Galleons in Pete and Windurst ASAP. You didn't do this last chat like you were supposed to.

@Noldodan, you need to apply to the Domestic Ministry for allocation of funds for these rushes. The DP can't do these rushes unless there is money in the budget.

Hai-rando Province Build Queues - 1520 AD

Epolenep: Infantry -> Police Station -> Infantry -> Infantry
Regent Town: Infantry -> Police Station -> Infantry -> Infantry -> Infantry
Manchai: University
Nihilon: Courthouse -> Cathedral -> Bank
Gerunshi: University -> Cathedral -> Hospital
Drachefnels: Factory -> Police Station
Tonawanda: Cathedral -> Harbor

Trades.

According to this poll, we have decided to Trade MT to the Babylonians in exchange for 44 gold, their WM and 11gpt, and we have decided to Trade with the Iroquois Economics for WM, 5gpt and 30 gold.

According to this poll, we have decided to Trade AT in this order: France, America and then China.
NOTE.This trade will happen on the second turn so we can get more Gold from America, if possible.

Gifts

According to this poll, we have decided to make sure that all the backward nations are no longer in the Middle Ages. Each time a tech is given it will be one turn at a time, this only affects Rome and Iroquois because Aztecs only nee MT. The Babylonian gift is null and void because we are selling it to them instead.

According to this poll, we have decided to give Rome, Iroquois and Babylon silks, with Rome also recieving Horses and Saltpeter.

Have a good time trading and giving gifts.

EDIT. At turn Five of the TC, look for anny good trade and if we find something special then stop the chat.

@ SD3, It would be better to hav Perth Time (GMT+8) because it is the Timezone of one minister. :hmm: Sydney is GMT+11 ATM because of Daylight savings time.

Province of Edo's Queues

Shorin-Ryu: Infantry, Infantry, The Pentagon
Odawara: Battlefield Medicine, Cavalry, Cavalry, Infantry, Infantry
En'Gha: Intelligence Agency
Corrino: Infantry, Infantry, Police Station, Infantry
Doomsville: Infantry, Police Station, Wealth
Duckburg: Infantry, Police Station, Infantry, Infantry
Hill Valey: University, Factory, Bank
Izanaga-no-mikoto: Barracks, Marketplace, Factory

Hm, it appears certain Governors have taken the initiative in ordering Wonder construction for this TC. Unfortunately, the MoC has been out of commision for most of the past week, so it's too late to do anything about it for now. I will leave it up to the DP to decide which cities to choose for the Wonders, or even whether to build them at all.

Long Story Short:

Zarnia's buildqueues kept. Bank added at Furuyama at Zarn's request.

Babs already have silks, so no gift there.

No Alliance option had at least 50% as of 6:30 PM CST

Arrakis and Izanaga got new Citizens, Hill Valley cannot support.

And Provo didn't post, so I'm conducting an "Assist, Blockade, and Bombard" stance. (Until Blood gets into the Water...)

Turn 0

Turn 4 Combustion is our's, but there were no Upgrades requested by MSAV. Also, China has taken Kiev, Chittagong... and Huntington Beach.

And a few more surprizes in my next post. But for now, here is what our "Border Protection Force" observed at the Great Salt Lake.

Attachments

• Contrast.JPG
    Contrast.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 161
The bad news is that we lost an Ironclad to a Russian Frigate and that a landing in the South may be imminent. And the Russians have Infantry.

The good news... well, see for yourself.

Chat Log

Attachments

• Zoj1535.JPG
    Zoj1535.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 183
I am sorry, the network was down when I was to post the instructions, but the invasion plans would have been delayed to the upgrades are completed this turn. So the invaqsion would not take place before now anyways,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom