Turnchat #3: Wed 12/15, 7:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Donald III

Emperor
8 PM EST, 6 PM PST;
16/12 1 AM GMT, 2 AM CET

It's a War Party! Russia has atacked us in neutral teritory!

Frankly, though, we need all the help we can get ;)

Note: Pre-turn may start as much as 1 Hour Early.

Previous Savegame

Previous Thread

CIA 1495 AD

Bring settler home from the New World (northern peninsula). There is already a galleon anchored immediately offshore. If the galleon suddenly becomes unavailable (which it SHOULDN'T), disband the settler.

Slidersssssss
* Amp it up to maximum % to get tech in minimum turns, but do not go so high as to have negative GPT.
* lux slider at 0% unless cities start to go into disorder

Rush
Baldur's Gate: Short rush the Factory via the University at a cost of 496G and a savings of 7 turns.

Wakashio: Short Rush the Factory via the University at a cost of 608G and a savings of 8 turns.

Arrakis: Temple, 108g and save us 27 turns

Military Instructions:

I will add screenies later.

Expedition by Stuttgart

Bring Settler into Galleon, along musket, worker and cannon, and set sail for Furuyama, for upgrading the cannon, and adding the Musket to Fanatikus Honor garrison.

relocate GrandAdmiralAli (Kagemusha), Helloween Knight (Cavalry), Elite Swordsman (Odawara) to Fanatiku.

Russian Poverty Plan Operation in Eastern OCean (Shiken)

3 Ironclads
2 Galleons W/
2 Artillery, 5 Veteran Infantry, 1 Veteran Cavalry

Operation Classical Furiey Operation in Western Ocean

6 Ironclads available
4 Galleons w/ 3 Elite Imperial Commandoes, 5 Veteran Infantry, 3 Artillery, 5 Cavalry Elites

Tonawonda Galleon rerouted into operation, 2 Infantry, Artillery and worker

Fanatikku: Infantry (current), Artillery, Artillery, Artillery, Infantry, Wealth
Furuyama: Factory (current), Galleon, Library
Immo: Infantry (current), Infantry, Infantry, Artillery, Infantry, Wealth
Zojoji: Universal Sufferage, Infantry, Infantry, Wealth

Hai-Rando Build Queues - 1475 AD

Epolenep: Battlefield Medicine -> Infantry
Regent Town: Infantry -> Infantry -> Infantry -> Infantry
Manchai: Galleon -> University
Nihilon: Courthouse -> Cathedral
Gerunshi: University -> Cathedral
Drachefnels: Hospital -> Factory -> Cathedral
Tonawanda: Cathedral -> Harbor

Notes + Suggestions: Try to railraod near Nihilon's deserts (at least 2) so that it can grow to size 7 in 10 turns.

Port Solema: Factory>Library>Police Station

Baldur's Gate: Factory>University>Hospital
Rushes: Short rush the Factory via the University at a cost of 496G

Roma: Factory>University>Colosseum

Ominato: Harbor>Library>Market

Wakashio: Factory>University>Cathedral
Rushes: Short Rush the Factory via the University at a cost of 608G.

Yatta: Factory>Library>Hospital

Note: these rushes (and others) were approved for the last TC. I will be posting in the FCC thread seeking re-approval of these 2 rushes.

Just follow the same queue as always (I believe you already have it set, correct?)

Refining (4 Turns)
Steel (4 Turns)
**Espionage (4 turns)
Combustion (4 turns)
Mass Production (4 turns)
Motorized Transportation (4 turns)
Flight (5 turns)
Radio (5 turns)

Integration
In concert with the recommendations of the Domestic Minister, the following Cities will get 1 Roman Worker: Yatta, Vandopolis, Ominato, Arrakis, Izanaga-No-Mikoto, and Kagemusha. The last Roman Worker will be placed at my discression sometime during the chat.

And now, I guess I may need to start Irrigating Mines or Mining Canals or something...

I know I said I would come to the TC to clarify the results of this poll, but I'm staying up all night studying for finals and will most likely be asleep at 7pm.

Instructions

As per this poll, change the production of Epolenep from Battlefield Medicine to Shakespeare's Theatre. As of 5:20AM the results are 5-1 for doing this change. However, if the results end up against this option, obviously don't do it.
NOTE: This plan is dependant on us acquiring Free Artistry at the beginning of the TC. If this doesn't happen, ignore this.

Keep building the Wonders currently being built.

That is all.

Instructions of the Foreign Affairs Minister

Mutual Protection Pacts.

Sign any MPP that have 50% or more of the vote in this poll. Sign them in the order of the list. Try to get best deals, china will give us Espinoage and free artisty. give the ai what they won't for deals. but don't go crazy.

Pesky AI units moving into our territory.

Ask them to remove there units from our land. If the option of "Leave or declare war" pops up after telling the offending civ over and over, then do not ask them to leave. If they do declare war on us after refusing to move there units, then follow the procedures as listed in "If war is declared on us".

Demands

Refuse any demand from civs.

If war is declared on us

If war is declared by another civ, If a Provolution or Epithemus is at the chat they can decide if they want to do something otherwise halt the chat.

MSAV Instructions for the period 1495-1545

Shorai Line Naval Blockade

Sink any Russian, or Russian-allied ships in case Russia gets allies with our line of iron clads. always reposition them following battles. Ships need to be redlined to be worthy to be refitted in port. This line should remain for the duration of the entire turnchat.

Tonawonda Expedition

Send 2 ironlads, galley w/ 2 Infantry, Worker and Artillery to Tonawonda.
Locate the ironclads in the fjord bordering Babylon. Use worker at will.

Gunboat Diplomacy

Send Shiken Navy in the Eastern Ocean (3 Ironclads) towards Moscow, bombard the roads connecting first their elephants, then oil, then spices, and then bombard further the coastal roads and land improvements around their capital. Finally bombard their cities in the hope of destroying some buildings.
Send 2 Galleons from Port Solema, one empty and one with 2 Veteran Infantry and 2 Veteran Cavalry. Capture Coastal Russian workers and bring them aboard the slave galleon. These will be kept for the Amnesty Organization to get a better peace deal without taking their cities. Avoid losses at all costs, preferrably land with Cavalry, capture, then leave again, if it is a hill or mountain tile, land with 2 Veteran Infantry, capture workers, then evacuate again.

Rudolf Coast, by Stuttgart

Evacuate Elite Musket, cannon, worker and settler, and travel galleon to Zojoji for decoration of the brave Musketman (not to be upgraded).

Home Defense

Use Coastal Artillery at bypassing ships, always protected by Infantry.

any intruding ships will be asked to leave, if not, the closes clad will get them .

Gubernatorial Appeasement Japanatican Constabulary (GAJ Constabulary)
Add the Rudolf Coast Musket when he arrives.

Group 3 Elite Samurai (NOT Grandadmiral Ali) from the Imperial Commando and the Elite Swordsman from Odawaras DEA. These four units will constitute the Sitzkrieg Appeasement Constabulary, peacekeeping intruding units such as pikemen, spearmen, longbowmen, archers, swordsmen and horsemen, regardless of origin. These will always be stronger than these units, unless they are in the mountains. If these are in mountains, see Elite Rangers. (REM)

Ranger Elite Mounted Sleepers (REM Sleepers)

Group 5 Elite Cavalry (NOT H Knight) from Zojoji, and use these as primary force against other Cavalry or Cossacks, riflemen and muskets, as well as knights. Also use these as a secondary rank if "GAJ Constabulary" cannot handle the job.

The intention is to use heroic epic to get leaders from elites.

These cities are free game if these nations declares war on us:

Iroquois:

Niagara Falls

Babylon:

Ur, Uruk and Ellippi

France

Amiens and Dijon

Zulu

Izandhlwana and Mpondo

Moves:

Move pikeman from Zulu border fortress to Odawara.

Replace all Cavalry in Fortresses with Veteran Infantry.

New Formations:

Fill up new Army Formations from Shnryo Kyo (2 this turnchat) with 3 Veteran Infantry each. These will be held in reserve in case of a major war happens.

Province of Edo's Queues

Shorin-Ryu: Army, Infantry, Infantry, Infantry
Odawara: Hydroelectric Power Plant, Cavalry, Cavalry, Infantry
En'Gha: Hover Dam, Cavalry
Corrino: Infantry, Infantry
Doomsville: Hospital, Infantry
Duckburg: Bank, Hospital, Infantry
Hill Valey: Courthouse, University, Factory
Izanaga-no-mikoto: Aquaduct, Barracks, Marketplace,

Minami-Ken

Salamanca: Bank (2), Factory (10), University
Vandopolis: Bank (6), Factory (15)
Ela Springs: Cathedral (12)
Civantoria: Bank(7), Harbor(3), Factory(13)

Worker jobs - Please rail all of the tiles in Vandopolis, Salamanca, Civantoria, and Ela Springs.

Mine and rail the tile 1SW of Civantoria. This should bump it at or over 20spt and have 0 surplus food at size 12.

*Pulls out pocketwatch, looks at it and shakes his head* Oh dear, I hope I'm not too late... (You should get that allusion. If not...)

Osgiliath: Infantry, Infantry, Infantry...
Sto'vo'kor: Hospital, Galleon, Factory, Barracks
Windurst: Hospital, Galleon, Factory, Bank
Pete: Hospital, Galleon, Factory, Bank
Bentropolis: Bank, Hospital, Cathedral
Kagemusha: Marketplace, Library, Cathedral
Grumpypuss: Aqueduct, Walls, Marketplace, Library
Tugela: Temple, Courthouse, Marketplace

Other: Rush the Hospitals and Galleons in Pete, Sto'vo'kor, and Windurst ASAP.

In absence of the Trade Minister, and in accordance with the Culture and Foreign Ministers' Orders, I have made the following Trades:

America:
MPP Even
Sanitation 3rd for Espionage & 99 Gold (Lump)

Aztecs:
MPP and Free Artistry for Nationalism

France: See Picture Below.

China: Sanitaiton 4th for 42 GPT.

So now we have MPPs that can invalidate Russia's... if they attack within 7 turns...

Turn 0

Turn 2, we get Hoover Dam

Turn 3

Turn 4, We get Shakespeare's Theater

Turn 5: 1520 AD. Russia Declared a "Rogue State"!

Russian Frigate Sighted approaching Ela Springs. President Sir Donald III calls this a "total breach of Japanatianican Soverignty" and sends forces there. Paris, Washington, and Tenochtitlan all close Russian Embassies. Say will Honor Japanatianican Anti-Aggression Pact.

Frigate Shelled by Artillery and heavily Damaged, Ironclad (East Trailer) sent to destroy it.

In other News: The Zulu Trade Embargo has expired. Furthermor, Paris and Zimbabwe have signed a "North-Homeland-Security-Pact."

Attachments

• Ally3.JPG
    Ally3.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 192
Chat Log is Below. (Remind me to put all of Term 5's Chat Logs on a single Zip at the end of the term.)

Attachments

• Dec15.zip
    17.1 KB · Views: 116
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom