New unit: Hobgoblin Sneaky Gits (Dec 13th, 2004)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hello!

Here is another chaos dwarf unit for the Warhammer fantasy mod - Hobgoblin Sneaky Gits :D

Here are the files:
Hobbo-gobbo Sneaky Gits

Here are animation previews and a civilopedia pic

Attachments

• SneakyDemo.gif
    SneakyDemo.gif
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,887
  • SneakyGitXL.gif
    SneakyGitXL.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 904
Looks great, aaglo! Can't wait for the next patch from ED so I can get these Chaos Dwarves and Hobgoblins some action.

awesome!- but more, more- we cant have enough!

Aaglo I just have to ask. Have all of these new units been under construction for like the past month or are you actually starting one after you post the previous. Because if it's the first choice, then thanks for the construction tip and if it's the second, you have a ludicrously fast production rate/computer!

:thumbsup:My thumb smiley is now sore from use:thumbsup:

Wow. These units of yours are increadibe, aaglo! What's coming up next?! Any interest in doing the Ogre Kingdoms units when that army comes out? Your creations are awesome!

Nice work, aaglo. Beautiful units. You are very good at these foot units.

Looks excellent. Model is detailed, it's animated well and nothing hints that the whole thing has been done by typing code! You're insane, aaglo. :crazyeye:

@Orthanc:
Generally I start the next model after the previous model is done. But in the case like dwarf & goblin bolt thrower models, I work on both tasks simultaneously due to the similarities between them.

Drift said:
You're insane, aaglo. :crazyeye:

It took a long time for you to gather that :p ;)

aaglo said:
It took a long time for you to gather that :p ;)

I've been suspecting it for a long time, but it was these humanoid units that finally confirmed my suspicions. Nobody with a regular mind can design people and make them move realistically just by typing stuff. It just doesn't make sense. Did you fall on your head as a child? Maybe you accidentally unlocked some bonus parts in your brain. ;)

Guys, guys, all it takes is
- some 3d perceptive skills
- some basic math knowledge
- patience

you don't have to be insane, or have an alien gfx processor installed in your cortex.
... but those things helps quite a lot :crazyeye:

Cool, very cool. Good work aaglo :thumbsup: :D

Very nice! :) I think it could be used as a night goblin too...

Very nice, aalgo. Too bad you use your powers for evil, not good. (chaos goblin grit eaters and who'sawhatsits)

Amazing unit, but then I hadn't even seen the preview before seeing this unit's completion, so I'm doubly surprised. The XL preview pic is scary!

Top Bottom