New unit: Hobgoblin shaman (Jan 6th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!

Attachments

• ShamanDemo.gif
    ShamanDemo.gif
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,706
  • ShamanAttDemo.gif
    ShamanAttDemo.gif
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,309
Top quality! :) I love your warhammer units aaglo, I say your name on the "users on forum" tag and was sure you were about to post another gem! exelent work, I especialy like the "magic" effect, very smoothly done.

Cool attack! Thanks a lot, aaglo. :)

Very nice! :) But i thought you had already made this one... or was that a Chaos Dwarf Shaman?

aalgo... oh Magnicifient one.. any chance you could make an alternate death where his head.. well... Explodes? Would be a PERFECT 'Ead Banga for the 40K mod... I'm.. .not picky...

Description of the attack:
The staff he has, holds the sould of the deceased foes. The shaman can use those souls to attack whomever he chooses.

Description of the victory:
After a victorious battle, the shaman collects the soul of the newly deceased to his staff.

aaglo said:
@Goldflash:
I don't do gore - I'm way too mature for such ... things... ;)

Ohhh.... Damn. I'd just like to point out that its not Gore for Gore's Sake... But that sometimes Ork Psykerz brains 'Overload' in combat, causing the Psyker's brain the explode outwards!

But Alright...

@aaglo- awesome, awesome, awesome! I liek the fact that you made the attack convient to make this unbit a "necromancer"- that is, a unit witht he enslave ability, that can enslave a conqoured unit to be a skeleton warrior (not strong, but then again, it is for free ;))

EDIT-I for one am quite happy that you, and the other unit creators dont do gore.

whats next on your mighty list?

@Xen:
Next on the list is to go to the city of Tampere to meet my girlfriend. :)

Oh, you mean list of units to do? That would be the Chaos Dwarf Blunderbuss then (and propably some extremely strange units :lol: )

You've chosen wisely aaglo, Tampere has all the prettiest (and nicest) girls. ;)

I turned this fellow into a real Necromancer. He has a dark robe and grey skin now. I may use some of your late units a bit differently than I originally thought, that means as far as I'm concerned you're off the hook with the hobgobbo axeman and mystery chaos dwarf I requested. (If you ever planned to do them, that is.) :)

aaglo said:
@Xen:
Next on the list is to go to the city of Tampere to meet my girlfriend. :)

Oh, you mean list of units to do? That would be the Chaos Dwarf Blunderbuss then (and propably some extremely strange units :lol: )

well, i still hold out for a hob-gobbo worker, and a settler- so I can ditch the dwarves entirelly, and have myself a hob-gobbo/mongolian raider and pillager type civlization :)

oh yeah, and bes to fluck on your whole girl friend account- make us all proud, aaglo! ;)

Xen said:
well, i still hold out for a hob-gobbo worker, and a settler- so I can ditch the dwarves entirelly, and have myself a hob-gobbo/mongolian raider and pillager type civlization :)

oh yeah, and bes to fluck on your whole girl friend account- make us all proud, aaglo! ;)

Ha,ha,ha :lol: Xen, sometimes your typo's aproach profanity...

Chaos dwarf blunderbus? Exelent choice!

one wonder which typos arnt, and which typos are meant, somtimes ;) but I'm not telling :p

aaglo, your warhammer units are amazing.

how about helping out the lotr fans with some more lotr units.

Please!!

Very, very cool... But everyone here knows this already :D

Top Bottom