New unit: Chaos Dwarf Blunderbuss (Jan 9th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here is a chaos dwarf blunderbuss unit from the world of warhammer fantasy. The poses of the unit may look a bit strange, but I tried my best :) . Enjoy.

The files:
Chaos Dwarf Blunderbuss

Attached are previews of civilopedia pic and animations

Attachments

• BlunderbussCivilop.gif
    BlunderbussCivilop.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,181
  • BlunderDemo.gif
    BlunderDemo.gif
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,454
Very cool unit muffins! :) That blunderbuss is quite big... (woohoo first post!)

Come on aaglo, don't put your work down. The poses look fantastic and so does the unit itself. :goodjob:

P.S.Y.C.H.O. said:
Very cool unit muffins! :) That blunderbuss is quite big... (woohoo first post!)

You do Realize this is aalgo, don't you?

Anyway, this is Tres Magnifique. I can't wait for the next incarnation of the WHFM...

aaglo said:
... will you bake some muffins from this unit or what... :crazyeye:
Ooops... I meant aaglo... I had just looked at muffins WH40K Imperial Warships... I should probably get more sleep or something... :crazyeye:

Nice unit aaglo as usual.
Wrong WH unit maker P.SY.C.H.O.

EDIT: Doh! Cross posted.

awesome :)

Your fantasy units are all so cool, aaglo, great work!

Ooh, spiffy! :worship:

Great!
Now WH 2.1 should be finished any year now! :mischief:

@Goldflash
This is about the tenth time you call aaglo aalgo, please try to get it right. :) BTW, that just proves the Natural Law that says that any post correcting another will include an error of the same magnitude. :crazyeye:

Thank you aaglo, it's awesome, two-handed handling looks perfect. It fills the last spot for the chaos dwarf faction too :) (now, the leaderhead is a problem :[ ).
I see people started joking about the next WH patch, well that's not good, but look, I've been delaying releases much longer in the past ;)

Top Bottom