New unit: Screaming Skull Catapult (Jan 15th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hello all!

This is a heavy catapult for the Tomb Kings of the Warhammer fantasy world. It fires skulls (possibly of the enemy), which scream and burst in to flames during their trajectory.

Here are the files:
Screaming Skull Catapult

Attached are previews of the unit. Enjoy! :goodjob:

Attachments

• ScreamingSkullDemo.gif
    ScreamingSkullDemo.gif
    122.9 KB · Views: 2,115
  • SSCCivilop.gif
    SSCCivilop.gif
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,072
I've no idea how he's going to keep up! I keep adding these great new units to my games, but knowing there's another great unit on the way always makes me hesitate starting a new game...

This is a wonderful unit, I can't decide whether to add it to the vampire counts we well (The Lahmians yeah, but Sylvania? Hmm...)

Holy frig... That's a lot of bones!

This thing reminds me of all those skeleton-filled dungeons from so many video games. Once again excellent work! :goodjob:

Oh man and I thought the tomb king was tough before. I think I'll give them a shot later.

Excellent! Nice touches in the anims. The crew member picking up the new skull, placing it on the armm, the catapult coming down over him and so on.

Macabre. Love the way the catapult walks on little legs, rather like a Bulldog.

Holy crapoli. Impressed. Love the death and run. Is it actually a unit in from a book or the board game, or did you come up with this yourself? This thing's pretty *****in'

ps... @You Warhammer 40k guys: Are you aware Relic beat you to the punch making a Warhammer40K game? (hear its pretty good too) You can start making historic units again, aalgo...

:eek: That thing is awesome, aaglo! :thumbsup: :D
How do you create quality units so fast?! :D

Awesome work as always, Aaglo. I said in the preview thread that I was looking forward to seeing it animated, and you did not disappoint. The animations are simple astounding.

p.s. ignore bungus, he is evil. :D

That's the freakiest piece of artillery you've released to date (and that's saying quite a bit)!!

You know, you really should put one of your skeletons in a tuxedo, wearing a top-hat, and for the attack, have him point and shout "WRONG FORUM!!!!" :lol: You could call it a "Zulu Raider" :p

. :wow:

:goodjob: This unit is great. You never fail to impress with your work. :)

I'm sure everyone is thankful to you for all the hard work you put into these wonderful units that you give us for free. As was said, please ignore those that rudely tell you what to make, especially if they can't even spell your name properly. ;)

Top Bottom