New unit: Ghost Warrior (feb 23rd, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here's something I've tried to do several times. Still I'm not very happy about it, but it's somekind of ghosty unit. Some may like the looks of it, some don't. :lol:

Here's some civilopedia:
The dead do not rest easy in the Old World. Ghosts, shades and spectres of dead men return to haunt the land of the living. On certain nights these lost souls can be seen hovering above the places of their death shimmering with unnatural light.

Only very few know the secret rituals that can bind the spirits of the dead, but some Vampires and the most twisted of Necromancers hold that knowledge. They can summon these miserable creatures and unleash them upon their enemies. Spirits gather together into vast hosts when summoned, and advance on the field of battle They are silent and incorporeal but no less frightning, because their touch is enough to freeze the hearts of mortals.

Here are the files:
Ghost Warrior

Attached are previews of animations and an ingame-pic (the animation looks like the dude is pink, but it's actually semi-transparent.)

Attachments

• GhostWarriorDemo.gif
    GhostWarriorDemo.gif
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,545
  • ghost3.gif
    ghost3.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 2,219
Cool beans!! :D

This one turned out real nice. I like it. :)

Very nice. I like how the paradrop animation turned out. :D

Hmmmm..... Maybe the LOTM guys can use this for the army of the dead. Great job, though! Nice & spooky :D

Wonderful :D

I liek the fousy pouft gassy thing goober dobber ling land po chang! Need mo schleeeep

Awesome unit, and I already have a place for this unit thanks to your bit of civilopedia there. ;)

awesome :D

Top Bottom