New Units: The Sea People (March 10, 2005)

utahjazz7

Deity
These are two units for Arne's bronze age scenerio. I just thought that these guys were pretty cool, so I threw a couple of units together. Hopefully Arne will get that scenerio completed . . . and then get the English version out so everyone can play it. ;) Someone with more historical knowledge will have to enlighten everyone to the use of these guys; I am not that guy! I'm really happy with these units--especially the spearman--so I hope everyone will enjoy using them. :)

Sherdan Swordsman

Peleset Spearman

Cool :goodjob:

Very nice! Good job :D

Hup utahjazz7 hup!

Sea People rule! Philistines! David & Goliath! Iron weapons wreaking chaos on the empires of Bronze! Yay! Feather-crested and horned helmets! Youpie! :D

[/size=7]I lover them![/size]

whoa! I have been wanting gusy alogn these lines FOREVER! aweswoem awesome awesome! is thier nay chance of more bronze age troops coming out? That woudl be sweet :D Assyria, Minoa, Lybia, Nubia- a whoel host coudl use more troops! :D (minoa getting my own vote above all others...)

so would it be accurate at all if I used these as flavor units for one of the 31 original civs, or do these guys need a civ of their own?

Very impressive! I am always amazed at what units you come up with, Utah... the Sea People - what a splendid idea!

Top Bottom