New unit: Dwarf Ironbreaker (apr 1st, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
This ain't no aprils fools - it's a dwarfven heavy infantry from warhammer fantasy battle. Enjoy :)

Here's some civilopedia info copied from games workshop website:
The Ironbreakers guard the deep abandoned tunnels from the numerous dark creatures that would otherwise invade the hold. They spend much of their time below ground in the deepest, least visited parts of the stronghold. Because of the extreme danger of their duty they wear fine suits of gromil armour to protect themselves.

Here are the files:
Ironbreaker

Attached are some previews of animations and civilopedia

Attachments

• IronbreakerCivilop.gif
    IronbreakerCivilop.gif
    20.5 KB · Views: 925
  • IronbreakerDemo.gif
    IronbreakerDemo.gif
    37 KB · Views: 1,523
Yet another fantastic unit aaglo, what's next on the agenda?

Excellent unit! Thanks Aaglo!

Scary. Armoured. Nice.

aaglo strikes again!

:goodjob:

IXIRandyIXI said:
Hey, it's not April Fools yet! :p Fantastic unit nonetheless!
That depends on where you live. I'm far from certain, but as I recall, Aaglo is Finnish (Soumi) and that it is several hours ahead of the USA. I don't know when/if they observe daylights savings. But in Norway they do it before they do it in the states, and so right now it is 10hours from Seattle to Oslo, and at least 9 to Helsinki.

Yay! It's brilliant, thanks a bunch aaglo! :thumbsup:

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if we have the same daylight savings in all of the EU. In Sweden it started last Sunday.

We started on Sunday too, but we don't call it "daylight savings", which is an incomprehensible American term (how do you "save" daylight?) - it's "summer time".

This is a nice unit. I like these heavily armoured dwarves - they're a bit different from the traditional "chain mail and helmet" look of dwarves.

Nice work aaglo. Now my dwarf civs will get muscled up.

I visit once a week and d/l everything.
As a creator myself, I think I'd love any input. I see it as encouragement to keep up the great job.
It CERTAINLY doesn't have anything to do with postcount or anything else.

But if you want to be assinine with it, fine, be my guest. I'd reccomend you do though, so the creators know.

Flame, don't worry about Zulu, everyone knows he is a whiny moron who would not know proper net manners if it bit him in the posterior.

:nuke: Cheers Thorgrimm :nuke:

Top Bottom