Slugs of War!!

muffins

Lemon scented
The slugs are sick of getting stepped on and now want some payback! Presenting your common-all-garden 8-ton mutant slug, armed with twin death rays and a mean attitude.

Unit includes Run/Default/Fortify/Attack/Death animations, units32, Pedia pics and some cool sounds (especially the death sound :) )

No civ-colours though (I just made the unit for fun) and the colours could have been better (I created the palette the lazy way - auto colour reduction via a graphix prog). Next time I'll do it by hand.

Slug of War 1.1MB

Attachments

• SlugPediaPreview.gif
    SlugPediaPreview.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 3,443
That's really weird but cool. Looks like the beginning of a Hitchhikers guide mod.

love the death :p

Cool unit, muffins! :lol: The death anim looks very nice.

Cool Barbarian unit ;) möpmöp
But I'M also alillte bit confused about the inside of the slug being red but the blood being green....

I think I know that guy. I probabbly sold him Cigarettes at work. I think he bought Pall Malls.

See.. Goldflash now Works at a BP (British Petroleum) Station. So I sell Cigarettes, among other things.

Very nice animation on this slimy little... Ok BIG guy. :D

Samez said:
Cool Barbarian unit ;) möpmöp
But I'M also alillte bit confused about the inside of the slug being red but the blood being green....
Maybe the red is his neck muscle. ;)

Muffins, I really like this unit. The more I look at it the more I like it.
If you ever get bored enough to do a couple of ancient varients of this (crossbow firing? Ballista/catapult firing?) I would love to use these as the barbarians in my game.

Top Bottom