New unit: Ork Kommando (Jun 8th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

Here is an ork kommando requested by Goldflash. Kommando is equipped with stoom bolta and 'ekno-aks. Enjoy :)

Here are the files:
Ork Kommando (~ 1,1 Mb)

Here are some animation previews: fortify, attackA, attackB and victory:

Attached is a xl-civilopedia preview.

Attachments

• OrkKommandoCivilop.gif
    OrkKommandoCivilop.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 2,230
Yay first post!

That is some evil looking bastard gun maniac orc :)

Any change that you could do a zombie for the Escape from Zombie Island?
I have the pictures here

Amazingly enough your units keep getting better, even when I can't imaging how. Was the preview camo color more orange or am I just seeing things?

Smooth, I especially like the 'ekno-aks with its transparent blade.

The fact that it's possible for aaglo to improve is mystifying...

Extraordinarily Well Done aaglo! Sharp animations and wonderful color details. Magnificent work... That is one Mean looking "ork kommando" and from the looks of both weapons, I am not sure which is more Deadly. What an "Aks"! :eek: The Orks have developed into an Elaborate and Extremely Dangerous Civilization with all of the unit work you have accomplished. :goodjob:

Wow, aaglo, that looks really good! (What else is new? ;))

Good work!

My only slight critisism is the gunflashes. They are all exactly the same colour/size and appear in exactly the same place - looks a bit odd.

Well.. I actually am in a Conundrum here. Comaparing Aaglo's Orks and TGA's Orks it is no contest that Aaglo's look better. So, with a heavy heart, I'm serisouly contempating asking Aaglo to redo the Four Ork Footers of which TGA has done.

NOTHING agaists you, TGA. Quite honestly I'm very greatfull to you. Your units REALLY sparked the mod. Infact the four Infantry orks you did have excellent models, they just don't match Aaglo's. They don't. And.. grr.. Man, I feel TERRIBLE about this.

Also, I feel bad about asking for even more units from Aaglo. You've been working your hide off for me recently, and I WAY appreciate it. But I want Consitancy in my orks... and. .grr...

i'll have an updated list in the 40K thread soon enough, Aaglo.

Again, sorry to both of you.

No apology needed - I didn't really like them from a moment about 10 mins after I posted them. Aaglo's are much better, and I would not feel sorry at all to see him make ones to replace mine!

Mine didn't look orky enough, IMO

Top Bottom