TechnoAngel

muffins

Lemon scented
Too many nerds in heaven and this is what we'll get :p

Unit includes Fly/Default/Fidget/LongFortify/Attack1/Attack2/Victory/Death/Paradrop animations and alternative animations for the Fly/LongFortify flc's (I did this so the unit can be used as a non-angel powered armour unit). Also comes with sounds, pedia pics and units32.

As always, I've tested everything in-game so you won't find anything not working properly :goodjob:

Due to size limits, the Victory animation is a seperate download. The unit will work without it though.

TechnoAngel 2.1MB
Victory Animation 883k

Attachments

• PediaPicLookie.jpg
    PediaPicLookie.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 3,739
Nice!

Very handy for futuristic/fantasy mods. The wings are awesome, the animations are smooth and cool, I think we're looking at one solid unit right here!

Good work. :goodjob:

EDIT: Oh my gosh for once I got first post... :eek:

As always, I've tested everything in-game so you won't find anything not working properly
Something I need to get better at. I did it on the first two, and forgot on the last two (testing only early versions, not the final).

very nicely done. Very cool animations (again).
Probably more impressive then your slug on a technical level, but I so love that slug of yours... reminds me of something right out of Jimmy Neutron, but with a cool death scene.

muffins said:
Testing this unit in-game, I sent my Techno Angels against hoards of War Slugs :lol: Not something you'll see in the average game.
hehehe.... sounds like a fun saturday morning cartoon.

The techno-angel combats a horde of evil war slugs. Will his faith and weapons be enough to save humanity? Stay tuned.

Awesome!! I love it!! Excellent animations and special effects. Best unit of yours ever. Period. :thumbsup: :D

I must agree, the special effects on this one are just so cool :D Very nice unit.

when was the last time nerds had abs like that!?
(i sure wish i did)

Great one, this will be an awwwsum upgrade from the angels Kinboat did!
(naked to metal/alien tech armor)

incredible unit, muffins! (as usual) Any chance you will abandon your extremely futuristic units and do some historical or fantasmal units?

nameless53 said:
when was the last time nerds had abs like that!?
(i sure wish i did)

Great one, this will be an awwwsum upgrade from the angels Kinboat did!
(naked to metal/alien tech armor)
Uhm, I had them about 5 years ago. ANd I'm now trying to get them back. Thank you, :dubious: Probably impossible to do again, I'm getting too old. Almost 30 now.

Top Bottom