New Unit: Super HunterKiller Attack Hovership

Sword_Of_Geddon

Arbiter of the Sword
The model(as well as the Default and attackA flcs) were orginally made by Bhiita awile back. I made a Death Flc and an Attackb flic for this beut. Enjoy! ;)

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/super_hunterkiller.zip

and now a new and fixed attackb animation which was done by my buddy Vuldacon:

Attachments

• fixed_getumB.zip
    367.9 KB · Views: 421
This going into HoD? That would be cool. I'll get that Pedia stuff done and back to you hopefully within an hour.

Attachments

• super_hunterkiller_pedia&32.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 377
Is that a hint? I can give it a shot, but you may not be impressed. Once I get done with that text.

Ok, I attached the pedia and units32 files with my first post (#2 in this thread).

Waoooo...so cool!! Great job!! :goodjob: :goodjob: You should modify the gunfire color of getumB a little. :p :blush:

GetumA previews:

Attachments

• getumA.gif
    getumA.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,840
:goodjob: ;) Do you guys like getumb? I made it myself. Thanks for doing that Tjedge....

I'm glad you like it la_dav. I hope it works for your gundam mod I do. Thats a great Civilipedia picture by the way. Could you make one for my other unit by any chance? :eek:

I like both attacks. The 2nd one is nice and explosive. ;)

What do you think I should make next? Perhaps an Egyptian Musketman? I was considering putting the Anubis Knight on a Horse, which would probably be fairly simple to do. Another idea I had was to combine Utahjazz' inti warrior with his Oscan Companion to create Incan Cavalry.

I'd like to see that Egypptian Musketman and that cavalry guy too. THose would both be really cool. I might even be able to use them for Mystara. :)

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
:goodjob: ;) Do you guys like getumb? I made it myself. Thanks for doing that Tjedge....

I'm glad you like it la_dav. I hope it works for your gundam mod I do. Thats a great Civilipedia picture by the way. Could you make one for my other unit by any chance? :eek:

:D :lol: Your unit so cool, I put it in my mod absolutely , thanks! Hope to be able to see your more works! :goodjob:

Hey, Sword_Of_Geddon...Glad you put this together. Cool Looking Monster Ship. Good Death Explosion...you need to Recolor the AttackB Shots so they are Visible. Load the Alpha.pal palette (Maintain indexes), Replace Color and then load the .pal palette again (Maintain indexes). Use a Shade or color found on Both .pal and Alpha.pal palettes or change the Color for both in same palette slot.

Wow, very nice unit SoG, I plan on implementing it soon

This is good unit.

Top Bottom