Star Wars: Jedi 3-Pack (8/10/05)

Chris85

Emperor
Includes the Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, and Lightsaber Yoda units. All 3 units are conversions from the game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. I also give credit to Tpasmall, Pleb, and Warmaster for making the original versions of these units. :)

Jedi Knight
Lightsaber wielding defenders of the galaxy.

This is a better Jedi Knight that fixes the palette problems and centering that the old one had.

Jedi Knight Download

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Master
The elites of the Jedi ranks.

A complete Jedi Master as the other one had problems with some of the animations.

Jedi Master Download

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightsaber Yoda
Your favorite short green pointy eared Jedi now uses a lightsaber to attack.

Credit goes to Polyphemus for starting this unit and doing a good chunk of the work as well.

Lightsaber Yoda Download

In-Game Screenshot:

Looks like you nailed the scale on these. What unit did you use to set your scale, or was it just eye-ball?
Nice triple threat. Will seem sorta strange to see a horde of Yoda's decending on me... but I suppose where there is one, there must have been more once.

you got the extracts working nicely. I tried to extract them but then the final product would always be off-centered, howd you make them all centered?

dang, i didnt know you could do that...i deleted Civ3FlcEdit since i thought it was the same as FLICster and i already know how to use FLICster very well. I guess im going to have to re-download it.

Top Bottom