Star Wars: Treachery - Sign-Up Thread

When do we need to post character cards in thread? And do we private message them to you as well with special information?

When do we need to post character cards in thread? And do we private message them to you as well with special information?

You post your Name, Pic, Species, and Background in the thread and PM with the rest of the info.

Name: Yaruna Moon

Pic http://red6.home.insightbb.com/Aliens/Senate/Rodian1.jpg

Species: Rodian

Backround: Yaruna is a bit of a loner, his philosophy has been "Leave me be, and I'll leave you be." He is cautious and strong in the force, and has decided to become a Sith in order to learn how to defend himself and destroy those who double-cross him.

Its too bad all these good ideas never actually work...

DC, if you ever design a new one, I'd suggest a smaller group of people, say... 12? Then you will easily get the required amount of people, and it won't nearly be as stressful...

I'd be willing to help, though sadly this means I couldn't play, but I'm willing to do it, if you'd like to start a new game. If not, I may just start one myself eventually.

Nevermind.

I'd like to eventually design an "Arena" type game where a small amount of people (12?) Compete to be the best. Not sure if its gonna be Star Wars, but I like the idea of doing Star Wars. If anyone has ideas along these lines (Or suggestions) let me know.

Perhaps, I don't have time to read the rules, but I need to mark this. :p

Apparently this one isn't happening.

I'm moving (Again, for the 8th time) next week, so if you guys will wait until May, I'll start a game (It may differ somewhat from this one, but same idea) I'll start one if anyone's down.

Status Report:

We've moved now, and so I'm interested in developing this idea. In truth, I'm not really sure 100% what to do with it. If anyone who has already done a game like this or has a prototype would like to send me their stuff in a PM or something so I know what they were going to do, I'd appreciate it, so I'd have something to work with. Either way, I'm going to begin developing the rules for this, but this will most likely have to wait until August, since I'll have little in the way of computer access for large portions of July.

And since school in the early year is easy, I'll have AT MINIMUM 2 months to be able to run it between August and September.

Since its my first time really running a game, it will probably be on the simple side, though I will make it complex enough to be fun. I'm also probably going to have a relatively small group of players (Probably 12) so if you'd like to play, make sure you let me know ASAP, the first 12 people will get spots.

I would like to play.

Good to see that this is getting on track. :D

Yeah, sorry I can't do it until August. But literally the only other possibility is to whip up the rules quick and do it now. Which would mean I'd have to update pretty much every day to get done by July, and with siblings who want the computer as well, along with schoolwork, this would be a difficult thing to do.

That said, if there's anybody out here with time that is willing to give up playing to help me GM, I'd appreciate it.

Also, I haven't decided yet if I'm keeping the title or changing it. Either way, a new thread will be made.

Top Bottom