TLC's resource resource

The Last Conformist

Irresistibly Attractive
I thought I've made enough resources now to justify posting them centrally somewhere.

If you want to request resource graphics, please do so here.

*****​

Obsidian

Download

Jade

Download

Platinum

Download

Natural Gas

Download

Nickel

Download

Mercenaries Pack

Download

Medieval and Modern Mercenaries

Download

Glass Beads

Download
(Intended as a luxury in colonization type scenarios - European traders often made good profits in selling glass beads and the like in technologically backward areas, like much of Africa and the Americas.)

Zero Point Module

Download
(See this post for an explanation of what this is.)

Crate

Download

Iberian Mercenaries

Download

Coca

Download

Container

Download

Variant Container

Download

Monolith

Download

Tin
Preview
Download

Alternative Gold
Preview
Download

Vodka
Preview
Download

Obsidian Spearpoint
Preview
Download

Alligator
Preview
Download

Albino Alligator
Preview, original
Preview, variant
Download
(Both variants are included in the zip.)

Beer Can
Preview
Download

Battle for New York resource pack
Preview
Download
(Some of this stuff has been previously released as indep. resources. Note also that some come with additional variant gfx not included in the preview, and that appropriate 'pedia art is included.)

Lux 'Pedia Pics
Download
('Pedia pics for Cacao, Exotic Birds, Salpeter, Jade, Obsidian, Obsidian Spearpoint recoloured to serve as luxuries.)

Opal
Preview
Download

Bluish Mithril
Preview
Download

Pool
Preview
Download
(This one is based on Drift's Enchanted Pool building gfx.)

Natural Gas link not working. I was really hoping for natural gas. I'll check back later, but thanks for the platinum I really needed it.

mercs... could be a very nice mod...

I really could use these in my mod...of course I do not have the right programs... :(

The Last Conformist said:
I did the first set for Takhisis's Hellenistic Times scenario; you should get to see them in action there when it's released.
And I really thank you very much for that. Really nice thing you made. They look awfully good on the scenario.
Probably, HTS will be out in a year (if anyone decides to take on the units request, or at least part of it, whenever I ask about it, nobody answers.

Are you gonna make any Tin/Copper new pics? I don´t like the set I have very much. It´s the one in RFRE, and the Copper isn´t very... realistic, you know.

Love the natural gas. I haven't seen it any mods yet, but hopefully I will soon.

The Last Conformist said:
What programme do you not have? Programmes to unzip the files are available for download for free - my personal favourite is WinRAR.

I googled winRAR and it said you needed to pay for it.

Top Bottom