Czech Nation for Civ IV

BORNAparte

Chieftain
Leaders:
Charles IV. (Czech king /1346 – 1378/, Holy Roman Emperor); Philosophical, Creative; favourite Civic - Hereditary Rule;
Tomas Garrigue Masaryk (the first president of independent Czechoslovakia /1918-1935/); Financial, Industrious; favourite Civic - Free Religion;
Starting Technologies:
Mining
Agriculture
Unique Unit:
Hussite (replaces Maceman, same as Maceman, but: don't requires any resources /Maceman requires Iron or Copper/, + defense bonus versus Knight 15% )

Capital:
Prague (Praha)
Cities:
Brno
Ostrava
Plzen
Olomouc
Liberec
Hradec Kralove
Ceske Budejovice
Usti nad Labem
Pardubice
Havirov
Zlin
Kladno
Most
Karvina
Frydek-Mistek
Opava
(63 cities)

Versions of this mod:

new! 1.10.61 - DOWNLOAD
- same as version 1.10.52, but made for game version 1.61, fully compatible only with game version 1.61

new! 1.10.52 - DOWNLOAD
- fully functional (hopefully), new graphics, better balanced UU, made for game version 1.52, compatible with game versions 1.00, 1.09, 1.52, better support of other languages

1.00 - DOWNLOAD + texture of Hussite (image)
- early version, old bug graphics, some bugs, over strong UU, made for game version 1.00, compatible with game versions 1.00, 1.09, 1.52

Screenshots

Anima Croatorum said:
Cool, I thought 500kb was the forum limit.

of course you did you n00b...lol

There is a section at the very bottom of your screen that says "Forum Upload" you upload your unit files there, scenarios...but if you want to upload your mod that is bigger than 5MB you have to talk to Thunderfall so he can set you up with a different upload section.

overall you'll learn this as you come here more often.

The leader head is allright...not the best but ya....If you want to make good leader heads your gonna need to know how to use 3DS Max...

Sadistik said:
Bah! How can you have the Czechs without OTTOKAR?

He conquered Austria and establised a CZECH PORT on the ADRIATIC!

You mean Otakar II. ? It's good idea, maybe I'll add him (as strong military leader mainly). He was one of the best czech kings.
I think about addition John Zizka of Trocnov - he wasn't czech ruler but Hussite leader, one of the best army-leaders of the World, he was never beaten.

BORNAparte said:
You mean Otakar II. ? It's good idea, maybe I'll add him (as strong military leader mainly). He was one of the best czech kings.
I think about addition John Zizka of Trocnov - he wasn't czech ruler but Hussite leader, one of the best army-leaders of the World, he was never beaten.
Yeah. Ottokar I was inconsequencial in comparison. I was referring to the second.

Ahoj
Dobrá práce:goodjob:
Good work :goodjob:

I must clap my hands...its looks very good. When I will have Civ IV I will try it. I made it for Civ III. After this year maturity exam I will look to make some scenarios, now I am busy but its great that someone other public it for Civ IV.:)

Those are seriously good Leaderhead graphics. Are they static? did you do them yourself? Which programs?

Yeah, filefront is sometimes pretty slow and file is huge because 3d animated leaderhead...I already said that I havent Civ IV so help may be difficult where I cant see result of my changes and dont know nothing about Civ4 customization structure, so I must decline your generous offer:( Appetite for it is great, but my graduation is first...I see that you are good maker even you are orientated in resources, so I havent concern for this work. :)

BORNAparte said:
Leaders:
Unique Unit:
Hussite (replaces Maceman, same as Maceman, but: costs 60 /Maceman 70/, don't requieres any resources /Maceman requieres Iron or Copper/, bonus versus Melee 40% and Mounted 50% /Maceman vs. Melee 50%/)
-in this version use textures of Maceman, if you want you can change
Ah, the Hussites. My favorite Protestant rebels. I think that they should get 50% defense from infantry because they hid in wagons while bombarding their enemies with crossbows, muskets, and cannons. I have a few pictures of the shield if anybody needs them. http://www.allempires.com/articles/hussite/infantry.jpg and http://www.allempires.com/articles/hussite/wagon_c.jpg

Top Bottom