New Civ Thread: list of new civ modpacks

Can someone tell me what civ they want next (modular only) and what you want added to it, but of course the units and buildings must already exist, ok.
I just need some ideas is all, thx, but not to many at once ok.
Remember now this is for a Civ not a MODpack.

If this is the wrong spot for posting this here, sorry, pls move.

EDIT: If someone is having trouble with thier BtS Modular, PM me, i'll take a look.

How about creating the Mapuches as a playable civilization. CivArmy did it for civ3. :p

Hi to all!

I am - modder of Modern world mod... I need some civs for my mod...

How about creating Khwarezm, Tibet, Indonesia and Sokoto as a playable civilizations (in modular system)?

Also, we was finished some leaders for those civs:)

Hello

I´ve downloaded some new civs, but flags never appear. What can I do to solve it?

Another doubt: What can I do to have more then 1 new civ always playable. Explaining: I would like to play as Brazil civ, in singleplayer, against Argentina civ...
But if I load mod Brazil, Argentina is not available for AI.

Thanks a lot.

Why is this post stickied? No one is up-keeping this thread. It's useless.

I don't want to sound like an idiot, but how can i create leaders too? is there a apecial program for this?

Can somebody create a new swedish mod-version for BtS & specially for the SpecialEdition. It would be very very greatfully...

Perhaps with new units, like the outstandig (Nazi)-Germany-Mod.

For example the Saab-aircrafts, like the Saab J22, B17, B18, J29 Tunnan,
Draken, Viggen and Gripen.

The typical camouflaged ships and vehicles etc.
And some variations of middle-age and 17th century units.

And a blond female Spygirl;)

Another nation; Manchukuo -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchukuo

It can based on the chinese and parts of the mongolian and japanese nations, but with new flags(dark yellow or so), special buildings, manshu-railroad and offcourse units; for examples: the Ki-43 Hayabusa, palace-guards, the normal infantry can based on japanese soldiers only in the typical light brown/dark yellow uniforms, riders etc...

If somebody need more informations, just write

...and what is about an improved Japan-mod?
The strategiconly mod did not work, and give it an alternative
mod, maybe an ww2 mod about Japan, like the Nazi-Germany-mod
for BtS?
That would be really nice...

I recently got poked in the side, that this thread here might need an update.
Okay, done now. I've updated the OP with all the civs from the first 3 pages in the forum (prerequisite: Download link active and not for a mod).
I've also added the Civ4 version for which the civ is available for, if it was mentioned in the thread.

I'll probably NOT add any more civs in the next time, unless someone request that some get added. Why? Because listing a whole page incl. checking the links costs me more than 1 hour, and i still have other stuff to do in my life ;). I guess the most important and up to date ones are listed, so i guess that's not a real problem.

Any comments?

I' be happy to update the thread when new civs are posted.

Top Bottom